Hummie deck w box on bottom n hardware

Have lots of decks and a couple kydex boxes that aren’t drilled but I don’t want to risk doing it. Buy the deck and kydex box including 12 inserts, bolts, and fender washers for 190$ including USA shipping
You have to drill the deck n box yourself.

Or take the deck for 110$ including shipping

Add ur address on the PayPal form. Friend n fam payment preferred.

PayPal humminashadeeba@gmail.com

And two used bustin sportster carbon I’ll sell for 40$ each and need to be cleaned up

Also have batteries that go with the decks if ur interested. Just tested the cells again and they’re 97.5% capacity. A steal at 2$ each. I can add tabs or put them on a pcb if u want.

Can frit it for 20$.

4 Likes

Pictures of the kydex box? Sounds like a great deal.
:eyes:

3 Likes

beat me to it :rofl: . curious as to how difficult it would be since you (hummie) said you dont want to “risk” doing it

3 Likes

I find the drill grabs and shoots through. I imagine if u work ur way up the sizes it’s safe.
And I live in a small apartment n don’t want to annoy my neighbors yet.

1 Like

I do t have any pics available and the built one is in the box!

But the bolts n fender washers are burly.

M6 stainless

1 Like

How long is the Bustin Carbon?

1 Like

Dont know. Think it’s a bit longer than the standard with the ends that stick out.

$20 frit job hot dangg

1 Like

Idk if you ship stuff internationally enough to have commercial rates/decent shipping prices, but could you check shipping for me on one of the bustin decks?

I don’t want to do international or go down n see prices sorry

2 Likes

Yeah no worries, they’ll sell in the US anyway

1 Like

Not interested in using a U.S. address forwarder?

I’m not the seller — but my experience with the buyer using a U.S. address forwarder — as a U.S. seller, is that it is no different at all than a domestic sale. For the seller. I have no idea what it involves on the buyer’s side, but for the seller it’s the same as a domestic sale.

Just my $0.02

6 Likes

@hummieee please take pics of the enclosure.

also, freinds and fam at your own risk, people.

4 Likes

heres a bad pic!
i dont have anymore decks drilled and with it on and dont want to do anymore.

5 Likes

I’ve bought from John prices were always good
shipping was a little expensive but I’m in the south east :hot_face:

8 Likes

@hummieee What size pack can you fit in the enclosure? 12s4p 21700 With plenty room for dual esc and bms?
Also, what’s the construction layering?

Carbon and wood. Two layers carbon

The hole is 13x140x500. The box is intended for 26650 cells max so would fit urs thickness wise. Fitting the rest 12s4p might be tight and depends on ur stuff. I have pcbs u could use to attack cells

1 Like

will you sell a set of the mounting HW to try out on a hummie deck I got? not quite yet as I just put inserts in one of them.

Sure message me ur address and send them 25$ plus shipping.
12- inserts bolts and fender washers

1 Like