Hummie deck (reduced) clearance

need to get rid of them and likely won’t get them made again. $90 including shipping in USA or $70 if a blem or the stain isn’t strong.
PayPal humminashadeeba@gmail.com

7 Likes

Now down to 115$ with usa shipping.

Now 110$ including shipping in USA.

Or I’ll do 2 to same address for … 180$

1 Like

decks still available?

1 Like

Yup. Can go out this weekend.

1 Like

Now $90 or $70 for a blem including shipping in USA.

If u pick it up or I deliver to San Francisco it’s $50 or $40 for a blem

PayPal humminashadeeba@gmail.com and add ur name n address there

I’m losing money on these and won’t be getting them made again. You’ll need to make or find an enclosure. @BigBen and @eBoosted make them as well as elsewhere I can’t remember.

If u buy two I’ll take $10 off each.

3 Likes

how blem are we talkin? could you post pics?

1 Like

By blem I mean I have a couple with the laminates not fully stained or this one with a divot.

PayPal me at humminashadeeba@gmail.com or Venmo

And write all ur info and what u want there.

1 Like

Crap…Now I am seriously contemplating a blem….which is a gateway to another Hummie build.

3 Likes

How many boards do you still have left? Might consider swinging by SF to add more to my pile of unused hummie boards that I swear I’ll build someday.

1 Like

I’ve got like 40 left. Come on by Sausalito where I live or I can bring it to sf.

1 Like

Any ideas for price+ shipping to Europe? also, how flexy are these decks?

1 Like

I’ve been shipping decks to Europe quite often lately. It absolutely depends on what country, but the range has been $65-$110 depending on where.

If hummie won’t ship, I’ve also got one plus an enclosure I can send.

I can ship to eu but you need to give me 100$ up front for shipping and I’ll return what remains and show u the receipt.
I don’t have any boxes for the bottom and you’ll have to make that or buy one from @eBoosted or @BigBen

PayPal humminashadeeba and write all ur info there

If you use pirateship or shippo you can pull up a shipping quote for anywhere in the world in like 1 minute.

5 Likes

Everytime I bring it to the post office they measure it differently.

1 Like

Parcelmonkey is another easy service like this in the US.

1 Like

Hummie, you need shippo or pirate ship in your life… you mean to tell me, with all the stuff you’ve shipped in esk8, you were going to a physical post office?

Man, you could have saved so much money on shipping. Not to mention, USPS will pick things up from your front door for free.

Best practice is to go up 1" in all directions. Otherwise, you’ll be fighting UPS for variances.

Pirateship says I’ve saved close to $3K vs retail while only spending $900.

2 Likes

2 Likes