Hummie carbon and wood deck group buy

just recieved my pretty board from you! estatic

3 Likes

Gahhh bro this is so tempting…

1 Like

Wow that took forever. Glad to hear. Please post a pic when built.

1 Like

Oh you got it! @hummieee is a great guy. Much respect for his help and ease of purchasing a sweet deck off him!

3 Likes

Agreed. Man of his word and innovator.

7 Likes

Thanks guys.

Showin off my mini bike that does 35

I’ve got maybe 15 left it turns out and most are blem free but won’t be shipping again until things clear up in the world. Going out of town

Doubt will be ordering any of these again for a long time so if u want one, and have faith the economy will be back running and this and that, send the bucks and I’ll ship it when I get back.

14 Likes

It’s funny that it would cost more $ to take the Ferry round trip to pick it up from you. Thank you.

6 Likes

Any of those blems left ?

1 Like

Yup. Yes.

1 Like

Payment sent, filled the form out as well

2 Likes

Pm @370HSSV if you want the same enclosure as your old board.

1 Like

Hi John. Just had someone contact me looking for a deck. Do you still have any? How would it be best For them to contact you?

5 Likes

Still have these as well as a couple kydex boxes. Message me.

3 Likes

How would I go about getting a carbon deck from you? I’m very interested

1 Like

Message me and I have a bunch still.

3 Likes

Sell the last of these for 115$ including shipping in USA

PayPal humminashadeeba@gmail.com

3 Likes

I’m selling everything for almost wholesale. U won’t find a better deal. Actually I lose money snd spend my time at the post office and wrestling w cardboard n tape for free if ur east coast

2 Likes

I wish we could see a Super Hummie deck one day. 42-44" long x 11" wide. Easily fits a 12s5p single stack. Same concave and hollowed out deck. That would be a dream!

3 Likes

I’m done with them. Last of these decks. If u want them you’ll have to get them from eu Nexus for a lot more it seems.

1 Like