Huge lot of assorted esk8 parts and hardware.

Thanks for the tag!

4 Likes

Interested in the evolve wheels and stormcore heatsink. Can you post pics?

1 Like

I’ll upload more pics this friday, about to head to sleep and have classes tomorrow. Cheers!

3 Likes

I wrote to you regarding the gear drives

1 Like

More pictures posted, including the evolve wheels.

Digging those Spyder XTs. You’re local and they’d probably work well on my Prototipo, but they’re just not in the cards this week, Tommy. I’ll be watching to see if they depart though…

2 Likes

If you want to go for em, ill part with the spyder XT hubs, 62T pulleys, and some 8" tires for 300 flat - its your call haha.

1 Like

Oh it’s on my mind for sure. Not sure I can use the 8s since I’ve gone to 7”on my Kaly and the 6” BKB tires on that Proto I mentioned. What condition are the hubs in? Scratched up or anything? Any additional photos?

2 Likes

Theres some remnants of white paint on the interior but otherwise in good condition.

1 Like

Can I persuade you to sell the 72t Lacroix pulleys separate from the Hyperrims? Will $75 + shipping to Michigan do it? I’m not a fan of that style (can’t inflate from the front face,) am flush w/ wide hubs. I just took delivery of a set of Rockstar Pro II XLs… I’m dying to try 'em on a 4WD rebuild w/ monster 9.75in dia lugged tires. I plan to pound 3D printed 88t adapter sleeves over 2 sets of worn metal 72t pulleys (my 2 pairs are worn) and use yours to replace one pair. Feel free to msg directly. Eric

3 Likes

I’m interested in the spyder xts, 62t pulleys, and the 7490 reachers.

3 Likes

@Ac53n Dm sent.

2 Likes

Shoot me a DM

1 Like

Ahhh i’d really like to keep the 72T pulleys with the hubs, have no use for those hubs w/o pulleys.

Are those still available ? Would be interested

1 Like

Update on what’s left, what’s sold, etc. (still updating this as i go down the list, just haven’t had a lot of time to check replies)

BN M1AT’s are gone, i just can’t find the damn things. I’ll update if i find them somewhere
BN M1’s are pending.
BN Adjustable baseplates are damaged, likely not going to sell as i don’t think they’re safe to use anymore.
BN 270’s are sold.
Generic motors and matrix 2 mounts are sold.
Spyder XT’s are sold.
MBS bindings are sold.
Evolve 7" wheels and pulleys are sold.
Qing da 200x75 are sold.
Zeus Pro 13S4P P42A battery is confirmed working, no faults.
Reacher 7490 motors price dropped to 450 for both, still wanting to trade for 2x reacher 6485 + a bit of cash though.

2 Likes

What is wrong with them? I have plenty of sets so I would not ride them but might want to cut up for other stuff.

The hole on the baseplate mounting side is damaged, elongated so now theres a lot of play in the assembly. The bit that holds the kingpin is still fine.

2 Likes

oh I have been thinking about drilling more holes to use 2-3 bolts to hold the two baseplate parts together anyways. Use a 3d printed drill guide to get the holes in the right spot to line up with desired angle/holes in sliding part.

4 Likes

If you want em, theyre yours for shipping and like 20 bucks lol. Just gimme a bit to pull the front one off of my board.

1 Like