Hoyt St Nylon Puck Remote Control - With Nubbed Throttle, receiver and PPM cable - SOLD

Selling from Houston texas shipping to USA only - Free

1 x Hoyte Puck, Black Nylon, used once for test ride and swapped out as I went with an NRF based remote instead on that particular build.
Purchased new from Hoyte ST on May 2021 and I kept it charged but it was never used until just this week for the test ride so the battery is fine and remote is tested and work fine.

Comes with unopened USB cable, Hoyte Instructions,
Receiver - I added shrink wrap and a small foam pad, I also connected PPM cable and shrink wrapped that . Has the 3 pin JST PH connector.

Just tested and working, charged and no issues, As new condition.

Selling $80 USD via Paypal, includes economy shipping to USA only.

Pucks x2 - delivery confirmed.pdf (23.2 KB)
PAYPAL qrcode

2 Likes

I could use a spare Hoyt remote. Can I pair this with my Lacroix Lonestar Supersport? I don’t have to install the receiver do I?

If you’re already using a puck for that board then you can pair a different puck remote to it without doing any modifications :+1:

1 Like

I’ll take it if it’s not sold

1 Like

Hey, scan that QR code and put $80 in there and it’s yours, obviously send me your address and I’ll ship tomorrow.

Cool, will pm you!

Item was sold, BTW, feel free to dox the shit out of me…because the next item for sale is going to be Bioboards Plutonium 1.5 , 4x4 on AT wheels, with only 500km it was first plutonium to fitted by marcus with the plutonium 2 battery and has the carbon fibre enclosure…3d services POM gears means its stealthy quite and stupidly powerful. im struggling to post it…it’s that nice a board buys i have too many boards now just finished 3 builds in the last 2 weeks. The board is …unmolested and will provide proof of providence and purchase history paperwork provided. SAle price will be compelling , just working on shipping etc so stay tuned…

Breaks my heart that I missed this. I’m local and have been considering dumping my Kaly’s VX1 in favor of a puck. That’ll teach me to not haunt this section of the forum…

@xsynatic

1 Like