This would make an excellent forum title :ok_hand:

5 Likes

InsecureThreadbareCorydorascatfish-size_restricted

8 Likes

giphy (2)

4 Likes

saying something is objectively shit isn’t an opinion bub

4 Likes

I don’t agree with the way you phrased it but I too do not find the Bruce to be that great

2 Likes

2 Likes

The thing I like about the bruce is that it gives you leverage to pull back on the remote for braking. The other puck mods feel uncomfortable braking if you have big hands IMO.

3 Likes

Yeah at the end of the day it’s all about hand size

2 Likes

I have medium sized hands and find the Batwing XL the best fit for me with Poastmote in close second. Having said this I just purchased another Poastmote shell through fullsendelectric as it’s readily available and I still like it.

I also prefer the nub on all of my pucks. It helps me know where I’m at through throttle position.

I’ve also tried regular Batwing and PPB shells. Both are better than the OG round shell IMO.

3 Likes

You ever try the backpacks for the poastmote to make it larger? A few different thickness ones to tune to hand size.

I enjoy batwing xl, poastmote with backpack and the slightly larger ppb on ossr, can ride any of them and feel natural. OG puck was too small for me

2 Likes

I haven’t tried the ‘backpacks’ so sounds like I should. Cheers

4 Likes

Quick easy print if you have a printer local.
Ive used both the large and medium ones

1 Like

I will send you some backpacks bb :kissing_heart:

Anyone who doesn’t like ppb or poastmote can suck me. Best cases out.

4 Likes

This makes me very happy!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edit: And BB you mean Ball Bag right :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @glyphiks

1 Like

Poast Toast everytime, no of the others even come close to it for me.

3 Likes

Nug for sure, the Batwing is a bit too big and doesn’t have enough notches, stock puck is fine but boring

1 Like

Imagine thinking statements like this are contributing value on something as subjective and preference-based as remote grip style.

400+ PPBs in the wild say your opinion might be in the minority. We also sponsored the design competition to encourage others to design different shells, which is where the batwing, poastmote, & nug came from. It’s great that we have variety here & folks are always going to have personal preference for something over another, it’s how this works.

Drop the shite attitude. Don’t yuck other people’s yum.

12 Likes

I got a purple rubberized poastmote case and dont have any puck internals anymore if ya want it~

2 Likes