hoyt puck group buy (uk/eu) gauging interest.

Lolwut, how am I not a regular?
If I spend more time here, I literally won’t have time to ride :rofl:

2 Likes

Manual promotion by staff.

TL-3 / Regular is the max achievable rank without manual promotion.

2 Likes

ah k so its like for mods and stuff?

what extra advantages do you get as a leader

Being a mod is another thing you have to be granted.

As a leader you’re not a mod. As a leader you can close, move, split, hide, pin, slow down threads etc. Nothing account related or anything that has to do with property of others (edit other topics for example)

Let’s see what Jeff and Andrew come up with.

GB leader is still an open position.

3 Likes

For getting stuff imported from US to EU I highly recommend using Shipzee.com
They are able to get stuff into EU with a smaller tax than VAT and have cheaper shipping options (both airmail and sea freight).

In Lithuania usually, the customs processing is fixed 25eur + 20% VAT + 7% import fee. Shipzee ends up at 17%.

Here’s a breakdown of my last order for two sets of tb110s.

Order

3 Likes

Currently at 16 Pucks!

E: Apex is just trolling :smiley:

1 Like

It was just a joke dude, we don’t want any thanks :+1:

2 Likes

I’m so confused, how can they legally even do that? Wait, do they combine the items into 1 package to save on international shipping? In any case, this is amazing :open_mouth:

Also damn, you got the wheels for 120€ a piece in the end

1 Like

So do we have someone to make the GB in Europe?
Id like to get one and avoid taxing from uk/usa

If no one wants to organize it I could do it I guess

Vat is tax for business paid at the end of the year and depends on how much $$$ and a bunch of other factors I think

1 Like

Not firm. I’m open to leading it if everyone’s ok with it. I have somewhat cheap shipping rates as shown few posts above.

Would also be an option. Not sure how your shipping rates are. Tax in croatia is 25% right?

2 Likes

I really hope it happens

25%, shipping via regular post isnt expensive but from Germany it should be better as its closer to most eu countries than Croatia.
Also kinda dont want to use up so many hours on GB haha, but if its needed I will.

2 Likes

@Halbj613 Please add a “gauging interest” in the title as i have now created a new topic.

1 Like

For everyone wanting to particpate, here’s the new thread where everything will be updated including (soon) the link to sign up and pay.

1 Like

@xsynatic i guess you close

inb4 @xsynatic shut this down :eyes:

1 Like

So when is my puck coming!!! Take my moneyyyyyy

1 Like

@xsynatic made a new thread
you can close this one if you want

1 Like
1 Like