[CLOSED] Hoyt Puck / puck bruce Group Buy

Since there has been enough interest in the Gauging interest thread by Shua i thought i’d create the Official thread.

The current estimated price for a Puck including the nylon shell, receiver and the Puck puck bruce upgrade kit is 144.62€ to your door. This may or may not in/decrease depending on volume and shipping cost.

The cost includes:

• Item cost
  • Shipping from US to Germany (might get subtracted if shipping gets combined without additional cost)
  • Potential 19% tax
  • Shipping to you.

The shipping option chosen to your door was 9.90€ (4th option). Here you also have more options

DHL untracked not insured 8.09€
DHL tracked and insured (value 50€) 11.39€
DHL tracked and insured (value 500€) 14€
Hermes tracked and insured (value 500€) 9.90€

IF you are in the UK and want to participate note that shipping is a few bucks more and additional tax may apply.

Let’s make this happen boys.

6 Likes
Participants

@Geo_Engineering_FTW @reyder @Blix @RuiCalheiros @Kev @pdscunha @Acido @iNoLikeFlexyDecks @itsmeOli @blase @willy2 @Coarli @Sonicspeed @xsynatic @JJHoyt @DerelictRobot @Minimadness

5 Likes

Wait how did I end up in the group :sweat_smile:

I’d happily oblige but cannot atm sorry my man !

2 Likes

Your vote was in I'll take 1 :smiley:

3 Likes

My bad I voted too fast :joy: Tho that’s a dope remote anyway

1 Like

I voted and wasnt mentioned :frowning:

2 Likes

My bad, i went through the list randomly and thought i already tagged you.

Here another tag @Minimadness

3 Likes

How much without the puck puck bruce?

I dont really like it tbh and want to get just the original case

At 150eur easier just to get it off Bioboards

2 Likes

Raw prices are:

100usd puck nylon
165usd puck bamboo
35usd puck puck bruce shell

3 Likes

Count me in for puck nylon only then :smiley:
My paypal is ready

1 Like

I will create either a poll or add it to the form what each user wants.

I’m just waiting on a final update on shipping to Germany until i will post the google form.

3 Likes

Yeah mark me off too I clicked accidently… :confused:

How does one accidentally click a poll lmao read before you click things

2 Likes

@JJHoyt If you combine shipping with the PPB shells, are the shipping cost still included?

1 x 100usd puck nylon pls

1 Like

You’ll have to ask DRI about that.

1 Like

Alright, wasn’t sure who would ultimately ship the goods if the packages are going to be combined.

2 Likes

Alrighty guys, you can officially sign up.

Payment will be done once we are closing the form. (I’ll inform you, don’t worry)

The form will be up for ~10 days plus minus.

(if you catch any mistakes or missing infos, please let me know)

If you do not like to be tagged, let me know. This way i make sure everyone gets the news and no one will miss it

Participants

@Geo_Engineering_FTW @reyder @Blix @RuiCalheiros @Kev @pdscunha @Acido @iNoLikeFlexyDecks @itsmeOli @blase @willy2 @Coarli @Sonicspeed @xsynatic @Minimadness

Again big thanks to Hoyt and Andrew for the offer as well as free shipping to the EU!

5 Likes

I just want to push the info (which i honestly forgot to mention again, but Shua luckily did before)

@JJHoyt Gave shua a MOQ of 20 for Nylon for pucks to cost 100usd! We currently are at 15 if everyone who clicked so far signs up.

2 Likes

Current numbers:

8 have signed up (me not included)
4 of them only want a Puck, 4 want a PPB as well.

MOQ Puck for 100usd is 20!
MOQ PPB for 35usd is 10!

1 Like