Hill Climb Board/Trampa hollypro 35°/MBS F5 Bindings/Trucks Mbs Matrix I

Hill Climb Board | Trampa hollypro 35° | MBS F5 Bindings | Trucks Mbs Matrix I | Metal top truck | Jantes Rockstar pro | Overion Matrix metal mounts | Dual Overion 130kv 3500w | chain drive10x42 | FocBox Unity | flipsky VX2/Lipo 12S 12A/MaxCase MAX235H105S.001

Heat issue while climbing solved with new motors and Focbox unity, Trampa Deck had more POP, Metal motor mounts and Top metal trucks mounts security, i found a lowcost pelicase-like, and a vx2 remote. F5 bindings to hang on the board

6 Likes

Looks great! What’s your experience with the overion stuff? Looks like great quality.

love the look! is your focbox exposed to the outside ? did you 3D print the box ?

Overion stuff is great, really, motors are powerfull and metal motor mounts designed for Matrix I trucks fit perfectly, and they are not the easiest trucks to be motor mounted i think. Result is a rock solid system.

2 Likes

I have the matrix 1’s as well. Was considering upgrading, but I wasn’t aware of these mounts! Do you like the matrix ones? Have you compared them to the 2’s? Wondering if the upgrade is worth it.

Yes i 3D print the box, bottom and top plate are open, focbox need breathe !!!

1 Like

not affraid of water/mud ?
but you’re right, the focbox looks really great like that, you sould try to paint black some part of the pelicase as well to recall the unity dissipators

i try both of them, same good result, no need to change truck, the only difference was the matrix II accept metal top truck. but with correct spacer matrix I too, and i prefer Matrix I design.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. Greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I don’t remind where but i read a test on the focbox enclosed with more bad results than open one