High End PreBuilts around 2500€ available Europe

Hey guys,
I ordered an Evolve Hadean and afterwards was reading about all the controversy about the company/quality. So I canceled my order and started to look what is available at that price range between 2000-3000€. I’m a “buy quality once and have it forever” guy that likes to also repair broken things and continue using them. Can’t bring myself to spend money on Chinese boards. So even though I’ll never use any of those boards to their capacity I rather buy something that makes me happy while using it.

Over here we have a speedlimit of 25km/h on all electric stuff so the majority of the time I’ll be cruising between 20-30 km/h and sometimes going faster but not much above 40. Don’t really enjoy speeding around. On the other side carving is what I’m really looking for. We have not the best roads here and a lot of inclines with smaller roads. So agility, a flexy board and carving is what I want.

These is my list of high end boards that I found so far (if you want to add any go ahead). My feeling tells me that it really won’t matter what I pick in this category as everything will be exceptional.

The list: Lacroix Barrel and Jaws2, Fluxmotion AT2 and The Board from boardsofsweden.

Lacroix: I totally dig the design of their boards. Not a fan of carbon but of bamboo decks.
Jaws2: is currently out of stock and I messaged them when it’ll be back. Really like the option to add lights to it and maybe try out their gear drive later.
Barrel: could be really nice with the smaller deck (reminds me of my Surfskate) and some softer bushing for carving and turning tight corners. Also the price is super nice and it’s ready to ship. No option for lights or gear drive out of the box from Lacroix but could be a nice platform to tinker with over the years.

The Board: Carbon isn’t my style but man this board looks badass. Really like the design. Not sure if I want to invest that kinda money in a first “Edition” board though.

Fluxmotion: Don’t like the “all black, Carbon” style too much and could be too stiff. The hardware is top notch of course. Has options for lights and bindings which is a huge plus for me. Currently wait time 4 weeks.

Tranzite Roadster: Not from Europe but it has everything I want. Difference to all the other boards is it’s AWD Direct Drive system. Cruising in the city at night without the noise of a belt drive is a huge plus. From the reviews I’ve read and watched the riding experience is incredible and so different to anything else. The build quality as well. Problem would be if something breaks but I’m already in contact with the guys and they are super helpful. Told me that they would ship the parts over with a manual or Skype call to help me fix things.

My 2 favourites so far are the Lacroix Barrel and the Tranzite Roadster. If you guys have any opinions or tips for me and my riding style please help me out.

Not sure how much it counts as “high-end”, but quality and customer support wise, Onsra fits nicely into your price range :slight_smile:

Look at the complete builds being sold on this very forum, you can sometimes pick up super decked-out and crazy powerful board for under 3k!

Slightly outside your price range, but definitely high-end, is the Bioboards plutonium:

Also, I don’t know what the final cost would be, but Hoyt ship their boards to Europe :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Yup, lacroix barrel and hoyt tabor would both be excellent boards, if you do buy the hoyt though I’d reccomend you get the 8p battery, the extra range is really convenient and if you’re dropping $2800, an extra 400 for a double range is worth it.
Make sure to budget for a helmet and gloves as well.

4 Likes

This. This is the way.

2 Likes

This is the way

1 Like

thank you guys I’ll take a look around

1 Like