Hexagon griptape ⭐ Only $7.99 per pack -Grip Graphique

@NatS @monsterbuilder Murdo is Canadian. We have crappy prices on postage

2 Likes

Ah okay didn’t realize it was shipping from Canada. Thank you for the clarification

1 Like

Yeah sorry guys.
We’re from Vancouver, Canada and the international postage fees suck :frowning:

And they got even suckier when Covid hit :confused:
Thanks for understanding!

1 Like

I just went to all our local retailers and took some unsold inventory.
The website is now updated with the special shapes. (puzzle pieces, fish scales, triangles, skull, raccoon, etc)

Limited stock! Never to be made again after they sell out

Check out whats in stock here: http://www.gripgraphique.com/shop

:canada: :ship: :us:
:poop:

3 Likes

Thats me everytime I ship anything ToT

1 Like

15 days left until our website expires.
Last chance for some custom griptape :slight_smile:

1 Like

2$ ea? Haha

Just curious, is ebay not able to figure out cheaper shipping? Seen plenty of £/€/$1 transactions by now…

If we buy 8 packs we can get free shipping to US. Is there 8 people who want to buy as a group. Do you think we can re-mail each pack for $4? It can’t weigh much. Slide into envelope w/ cardboard support so it doesn’t bend. Is there enough interest?
EDIT: Nevermind. There’s only 3 packs left anyway

Ebay uses dirt cheap boat shipping from china (ems, e-packet, etc)
I wish we have cheaper options in Canada :’(

Pretty sure my last package arrived from china in 6 days to uk for $4. Speedpak/orangeconnex is decent-ish where it’s offered

1 Like

Final 2 days before our website stops renewals
Everything remaining is on super sale.
(Hope that’ll help offset our Canadian shipping prices a bit)

I got a few more items in the inventory.
PM me what you’re interested in
Shipping $10 flat rate to USA.

These are all the designs I have left:

FISH SCALES: $10 (per pack)
This is an interesting pattern that can go on a board vertically, horizontally, or diagonally depending on the look you want to achieve.
1 pack contains 30 pieces which will cover approximately half of a 11" x 36" board.
Each piece is roughly 3" x 3".

CELTIC TRIANGLES: $10 (per pack)
These triangles weave over and over again to form an optical quilt.
1 pack contains 30 puzzle pieces which will cover approximately half of a 11" x 36" board.
Each triangle is 3" x 3"

RACOON: $7
This is 5.5" tall by 8.5" wide so this will not be big enough to cover your entire board. However, it will be a nice addition as part of your deck.

SKULL: $7
This is enclosed in a 11" x 12" sheet of griptape. The skull design is 9" in length and 6.5" in width.
This will not be big enough to cover your entire board. However, it will be a nice addition as part of your deck.

DOGE: $7
Wow! Such design! Much cool! Can I on skateboard?
This doge grip tape image. It will be enclosed in a 11" x 12" sheet of griptape. The doge design is 10.5" in length and 7.5" in width
This will not be big enough to cover your entire board. However, it will be a nice addition as part of your deck.

INVERSE MINI CELTIC TRIANGLES: $15
Inspired by the Cenlic triangles, this design comes as a full 11" x 34" sheet. Takes only a moment to put on and off you go!

CITYLINE: $10
A beautiful city scape of Vancouver, showcasing various landmarks like Canada Place, and the revolving restaurant, Cloud9.
10" x 36" Will fit on most standard sized longboards.

cash only
price is firm
Buy more and get a discount

2 Likes

And pics since the website is down:
1 2

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

2 Likes

I saw that your site expired, but you should probably edit your initial post to tell people that it is now a scam.

It now redirects to a Chinese lottery/bitcoin scam. Stay away from this site!

@xsynatic maybe close this thread?

3 Likes