Hexagon griptape ⭐ Only $7.99 per pack -Grip Graphique

Hey everyone,

I have been running www.gripgraphique.com for quite a few years now. And I have been supplying both Alex at @Lacroix and Ernesto from @NYC.kaly hexagon griptape for a few years now with great feedback and results :slight_smile:

I used to make custom griptape art for customers, but as I graduated and got a real engineering job, I’m starting to wind down the side business and selling the current inventory on sale. Unfortunately, I do not make custom cut designs anymore at this time :frowning_face:

Right now, a pack of 50 hexagon griptapes are on sale for $7.99! We use an industrial laser cutter to cut them so they are very precise. If anyone is looking to buy in bulk or organize a group buy for local guys in your area, I’d definitely be able to hook you up with some discounts.
http://www.gripgraphique.com/shop/hexagons

Feel free to post here or PM me if you have any questions :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Great to have you here! Welcome!

Understand the desire to move away from custom graphics work, but is that still on the table if there were higher MOQs?

1 Like

it would require pretty high MOQ for it to work out.
Approximately 20-60 sheets worth of the same custom design (depending on the design) (Each sheet is 11" x 38")

1 Like

bumpity
get your hexagon griptape here! =D

bump :slight_smile:

Is shipping always $12? I’d love a pack of these but paying more than the cost of the pack is a bit much.

1 Like

unfortunately shipping in canada sucks compared to what you guys get in the states :frowning:

if you can manage to convince a few of your buddies to get some hexagons as well, its free shipping over $50!

Ah didn’t know it was Canada. Shucks. I’ll have to ask around. Thanks!

1 Like

Wait… you’re in Canada? Where? I want some of those :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes!
We’re based in Vancouver, Canada :slight_smile:

1 Like

And the only pattern possible is hex? I would have loved to get some puzzles

yeah, unfortunately what we have left in stock is all we have left :frowning:

Before I press the button, is this a marvelous cdn price or am I about to pay lots of extra for usd?

its in usd

:frowning: no longer worth it. Good luck

1 Like

bumpity
Get your hexagon griptapes here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Get your hexagon griptape here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you still have some stock?

Yes! you can get them here :slight_smile:

was this a limited time offer?