Help me ID this board!

Hey guys. I’m at blue line pizza helping out my buddy Jake here. He bought a prebuilt from a friend, and it bricked the first day of use.

Anyone know what brand this is? No markings on it. Trying to find replacement parts to fix it up for him.

I recognize it but can’t put a name on it.

Looks like a Lift board dual?

5 Likes

I believe it’s a liftboard or a variant of it.

3 Likes

They are hard to fix because of the way the stuff is all shoved in the case.

2 Likes

Thank you guys!

Definitely an off-brand liftboard dual. I’ll open this badboy up when I get a chance.

1 Like

It may share some components with the benchwheel but I’m not 100% sure.

It’s interesting, different controller from the liftboard dual user manual.

Looks like the remote battery is dead. Can’t stay on unless plugged in. Easy fix hopefully! The board still attempts to pair with a remote but can’t find one. Remote doesn’t want to pair while still plugged in.

2 Likes

This kit has the same remote and can be found all over alibaba

1 Like

i have some dual Liftboard parts, do you know what you need for it?
think i have everything except the esc and remote (actually i do have the esc i just butchered it getting it out, there is always one more screw in there…)

3 Likes

If I remember right even Maytech had a similar demo board

Can anyone help identify this deck and / or OEM build from China? It looks like a more aggressive Bustin Sportster deck… (apologies for hi-jacking an old thread, too lazy to start a new one).

2 Likes

It’s like someone crossbred a Evolve Bamboo AT with the Sportster :open_mouth:

I bet that drop-down feels nice af

3 Likes

Valestar something.

Close but not exact same

2 Likes

Dang, you win

4 Likes

That looks exactly like the new Mboard lol

1 Like

I know how some people on this forum feel about this guy, but here is the Fabi video introducing this board. https://youtu.be/qQ2ygdA_WLQ

3 Likes

How do some people feel?

I thought that everybody knew that the dude is a twat

5 Likes

Not interested in the guy, more interested in how he got his hands on one of these aggressive decks. Could turn out to be a great deck!

1 Like

It looks like its just a ripoff of the LY switchblade

1 Like