Help finding 14s 50.4v lifepo4 bms

​​​

3 Likes

That is perfect.

1 Like

Does that mean the negative lead and charge lead from the battery go in on the same terminal? …Not exactly fluent on battery lingo

1 Like

​​​​

I have lights on my board but they are individually powered. I could add some on my battery backpack and be a disco ball

I had come across this previously but didn’t understand much of how the wiring to the bms worked. I understand the use of the P- and CH- pads better now. All I need to do is make sure I wire my cell balance leads correctly

If you have the room for it, read about the bluetooth smart bms.

1 Like

The fat wires in the diagram you should make 12AWG probably and the thin ones 22AWG or something like that. Make sure it’s silicone-insulated fine-stranded copper wire

1 Like

Then either use the version with no lights circuit, or use the version with it but don’t hook that part up (recommended as it’s easier to upgrade later if needed)

1 Like

Try this fuse

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Littelfuse/0997015WXN?qs=sGAEpiMZZMsh2y49K8ANrYB63nQN2nH57HxywdZNH7M%3D

1 Like

Yup I got both types on me I believe. Just got to wait 2 weeks of printing for my modules.

OMG your killing it with these links. Da best!

1 Like

Do you @b264 have that chart showing the appropriate amp ratings for types of wire and metal strips? Would need to know for battery amps… I was going to go with 12 gauge super worm but wanted to check…

1 Like

Awsome

1 Like

I was just wondering about a brake light… seeing as I will be using a battery backpack, I was wondering what the easiest road was to get a working led ‘switch’ to turn on as I brake. I figured it would be a simple rc module you could buy online and plug into the receiver but that appears to not be the case from what I’ve seen, Any help?

Can be closed now pweese, thx to Brian I found my bms.
@BillGordon

1 Like

what bms did you end up going with? how is it?

1 Like

It’s most often called a bestech D140,
Atleast they are similar models except this was from litechpower over in China, and it was made for lifepo4 voltages.

I have not got to use it because I’m still waiting on my charger. 50 days and no shipping from banggood seller, Hoped on charger Gb and should be here within the next few weeks.

1 Like