Head Horse electric skateboard scam

It’s the foundation of a MotoTech 1600W off road board. It’s just beefed up. If someone is using it for a dummy hauler that doesn’t stop it from being an Electric Skateboard. If someone uses it as a kitchen table that doesn’t stop it from being a skateboard

I ride it everyday

Well good for you…now you can get lost if your whole point was to come uninformed and try to give credit to a product that was clearly never made in the first place for us. Mototec1600w btw is a DC motor board. A SINGLE DC motor board. This dummy hauler uses 4 bldc motors and not a single component is the same as the mototec. If you still want to argue, go back to the post where I show you very clearly that the company is specifically registered for dummy haulers, NOT esk8s.
Now, I hope your “esk8” does its intended original job with ya

9 Likes

Well, the registration clearly says it’s made to haul dummies. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Calm your tits. You don’t have to buy the thing FFS. You made your case and now are just being rude.

Lets get along little doggies :joy:

8 Likes

@Venom121212 You find it logical? 1600w 30+mph :wink:
Otherwise guess I can throw all my 3000w motors to the garbage. They’re clearly obsolete compared to this plank’s drivetrain

3 Likes

No, you just missed my hilarious cattle pun at the end :triumph:

7 Likes

Je suis français. Espèce de vache

I seriously don’t care the whole scam/not scam discussion and have no opinion in the matter as i would not spend 2k for anything like that anyway.

But i have to say that a 4wd electrical dummie hauler based on something than looks like Matrix 2 trucks, sounds like a weird ass idea.
Or maybe i’m just not texan enough.

EDIT : anything can be a dummie hauler if you’re texan enough, and some people don’t mind ridding a dummie :grin: (that was the thought of the day)

3 Likes

Omg! Savage! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Congratulations David boy, you made yourself like like a dumb ass. Going +30 mph?! Hah! Also saying how I don’t know how to ride? You’re the one that can’t make basic turns in the videos and gets speed wobbles going up hill at trinit groves. You gonna say the registration form is false too? Give it up bro!

My problem isnt that you’re riding that thing. Go enjoy your dummy hauler! My problem is that you’re lying to people about what this is, or are you just that stupid to know what it really is. Maybe both idk, but don’t be selling something that isn’t and taking people’s money. Thats pretty shitty.

1 Like

I have no idea what stupid argument you two decided to bring on here

Short story, the board looks stupid, probably rides like garbage with no concave since it’s not even supposed to be a board deck, and has “meh” specs

You guys are both bringing a pointless argument to a place where no one cared about it anyways

No one knows who either of you are

11 Likes

My bad… I’ll stop now. Also. I’ve been a lurker trying to learn diy stuff for months now. I’m pretty shy which is why I dont say much here.

bon-fire-gasoline

2 Likes

I think the most important lesson we can learn from all of this is that Dummy Hauler is absolutely the best name for an esk8 and i kind of want to make a whole sub-brand using it now.

21 Likes

It hauls dummies around on wheels … yeah. I like it. :upside_down_face::sunglasses::+1:

7 Likes

Lmao!!! Cant wait!!!

1 Like

The question that is yet to be answered is why would anyone in his right mind design a skateboard deck like that. Flat, rectangular, with big slots and handles to cater for straps and tie downs. That looks more like a stretcher than anything. And it’s not because you bolt a pair of Trampa bindings on it that it automagically becomes a skateboard deck.
Anyway, that was funny. Thanks for opening my horizons onto the recreational deviance of middle westerners.

2 Likes

…why you’d want lean-to-turn on your radio controlled dummy hauler. Certainly you’d want front wheels that turn with the remote?

Unless there is a person inside the dummy…

2 Likes

Punchline: the person on it is the dummy

5 Likes