1 Like

That was part of my understanding :joy:

1 Like

So who’s going to buy one for science?

3 Likes

Someone in Texas. Local pickup only

Lol I saw the same guy on reddit buy one

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I just can’t picture how this is used. How is this used for calf roping practice if it’s lean to steer?

4 Likes

Still failing to see how it’s a scam, I’m not watching your YouTube video.

Is it shit as a skateboard - yes anymore than A fiik big daddy… no

6 Likes

In calf roping, the calfs run in a straight line so there is no need to turn. Notice how the top of the dummy haul has multiple holes? Thats so u can mount a dummy calf on.

4 Likes

Think about this in the other direction

What if a guy saw an electric skateboard while doing his errands and thought to himself “that could work to hold a dummy” and went on to grab esk8 parts to fabricate these in hope it would be a success in rodeo practice.

Many things start existing simply because someone thought outside the box

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with that. But if the guy is advertising it as “military grade” and claimed it carried swat officers and a caring load of 500 lbs and someone new to esk8 that isnt a diy wizard that doesnt know better buys it for +/-$2000 grand could get seriously injured on it, be out $2000 and just say fuck esk8 altogether. This post was more for ppl like that new to esk8. I know a majority of ppl in here are diy builders, but not everyone is that into the diy hobby.

3 Likes

Pretty sure, new or not, nobody in their right mind would be on this forum and go pay 2 grands for a 60lbs acid powered board that looks like a plank of wood and goes a maximum of 20mph using all 4 motors. But that’s my opinion :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Hahaha, I really hope so!

What did I just watch…25 min. of hillbilly primetime shit

8 Likes

Im actually impressed you decided to sit through it all. I only watched the first 30 seconds of it. I only posted it for an example but shit u sat through all 25 mins of it?!

2 Likes

Good old Texas for you. You should call your lawyer.

4 Likes

So… @BigZwatt …you gonna be the one to buy one? You’re the closest :wink:

2 Likes

dude must’ve scored 100 of em from this auction a month ago:
https://www.rosensystems.com/upcoming-auctions/1627

2 Likes

That’s when they started popping up

2 Likes