HD60 can not detect HALL sensors on Reacher 138kv

Hello,
I am contacting you regarding an intractable problem with the detection of HALL sensors on my new Reacher 138kv.
The HD60 Twin does not detect the sensors, when I tried other motors (Hobbyking sk8), the hall sensors were detected without problems, I also tried to detect the Reacher on my second VESC UBOX V1, here the detection was fine. Don’t know where the problem might be? I’ve tried seriously everything. Any Idea please!? :disappointed::face_holding_back_tears:

@Trampa any idea? Thank you Kindly

Is there a switch on the ESC somewhere that toggles the hall sensor voltage between 3.3v and 5v? That should be set to 5v

2 Likes

it says VCC, wouldn’t that mean battery voltage is being sent to the snesors?

Nop

Nice, but can you help me where it is possible on HD60T?

Problem solved

2 Likes

lmao

classic tramps forcing you to use workarounds

1 Like

@Don_Gulash How did you rate his reply?

the answer was quick, clear and concise, but I absolutely do not like that they do not include this important information in the product specification. :weary::person_shrugging:t2:

Quick, clear, and concise is huge when it comes to customer service. A lot of places jerk you around, leave out important details, and aren’t fast. Or just have robots staffing a customer service chatbox.

2 Likes

I guess you got lucky that it was 3.3v supply and you have 5v sensors. If it was the other way around, you’d be running sensorless or HFI. :slight_smile:

I’m surprised that Trampa made an ESC with only 3.3v option from sensor port, but at least they got back to you with a workaround.

For all the trampa hate on here, I really enjoy buying stuff from them. They are communicative and ship fast af.

2 Likes

Slut

“Axles falling out is normal”

Jeez I’d rather get slapped in the face than told that.

I can arrange that

2 Likes

Don’t buy their trucks then - I wouldn’t :man_shrugging:

Like Al says… I’m a slut for trampa. My new favorite from them is the 9" mudpluggers and phatlads.

They generally make good vesc based ESC’s as well. Someday I’ll own the vesc 6 75v and I’ll finally run real silent HFI.

We’ll be in vegas soon. If you bring enough money, there are women that will do that sort of thing.

We love you anyways

1 Like

There are plenty of men that will do it for free… just saying

1 Like