Haggyboard’s drive kit speed upgrade

Ugh I want these!!! No one is writing me back tho :sob:

2 Likes

i’m putting together kits for these , it will come with 2 of the wheel pulleys and the 8mm shaft double flange motor pulleys for 15mm belts. It should work with flat spot shafts too if you position one of the grubs over the flat.

Sorry for the delay, things are going nuts right now. work from home and no child care and an uptick in evolve mods and customs has led to a bit of chaos.

I think I can give you guys a fair price though, and I’m going to have probably 20 kits available.

5 Likes

BTW they come pre-loaded with an NSK bearing for the 12mm axle on the kahuas. This is a drop in replacement for the stock 15/60 pulleys.

5 Likes

ok so i have 16 sets available, holding a few back for builds. i’m going to take a few pics and add them to my site to make things quicker and easier.

6 Likes

Listed for $125 plus shipping. Includes two wheel pulleys, two motor pulleys, and two motor pulley keys.

I’ve got them packed up and ready to slap labels on. If you get a set, post back here with pics of your build.

2 Likes

Sick! You might wanna add motor pulley teeth count to the description

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out. I’ve updated the page.

For those not clicking, this takes you from a 1:4 to a 1:2.9 ratio by swapping out the 15/60 set for a 16/47 set.

2 Likes

I still have a few of these left if anyone wants a set.

2 Likes

I think this is what is on my Century and I will need this for the new board but don’t want to order until it makes it across the world. How likely is it that I will miss out if I wait?

buying these parts

2 Likes

I have these in stock right now. I just shipped one to france, can’t really say how long I’ll have them.

got any more of the 47t?

I have plenty of these kits left, yes. They didn’t move nearly as quick as i thought they would.

1 Like

Too much speeds?

Would you sell just the moon pulleys alone? Without the motor pulleys?

no, its a kit. The wheel pulleys are flangless, the motor pulleys are double flanged, and it works with the belt that comes with the default haggy kit.

1 Like

Has anyone confirmed this to work with a flat spot rather than keyway? I would love to buy this but also have a motor pulley similar to my current flat haggy pulley to make swapping gears easier and such

1 Like

unconfirmed but if you position one of the grubs directly over the flat spot and crank it down you should be ok.

2 Likes

Did that a while back and it ran ok
Just make sure to use enough loctite cuz grub screw kept breaking loose on me

4 Likes

Hey do you still have any of these by chance?

I do. PM me if you want a set.