Haggyboard is moving to Europe

Received my pulleys as described, thanks @haggyboard.timo!

2 Likes

@haggyboard.timo do you have any axles for Kahua trucks?

1 Like

@haggyboard.timo Thanks for the parts and awesome customer service :+1: :wink:

Good question. I need some as well.

1 Like

Has anyone heard an update on when they expect to be back online?

8 Likes

@haggyboard.timo any updates? Im looking for a deck and enclosure, and from your web i can see you sold some but as it is down at the moment i dont know if it is for me a good option to wait for your page to be back up (your warehouse in europe will be about 1h from my house so it would be convenient as hell) or to buy something now. If someone has pictures of haggys decks please send them. The help is much appreciated!!

4 Likes

Are you guys going to be back up and running any time again soon?

3 Likes

I had messaged Timo on WhatsApp, and last I heard back was Sept. 26th. He said he expected his cargo soon, but nothing since. I imagine a large move like that during a pandemic has to be a huge pain in the neck.

I hope all is well with him.

10 Likes

Any news? My bergs are dying!!! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Ya me too!

1 Like

Hey guys, I recently reached out to ask Timo about when his shop would reopen.
(With his permission) Here was his response!

I figured a lot of people would like to hear this :slightly_smiling_face:
Hopefully he is able to get everything open on the sooner side!

33 Likes

Thanks for that update. That’s rough for such a great businessman. Fingers crossed for Timo.

24 Likes

Sending my love to them. My favorite mounts and simple belt tensioner. Wish they made a setup for matrix 2/3 trucks

7 Likes

@haggyboard.timo any update on this move?

Emailed with him a bit a couple weeks back. He’s not going to be able to reopen his shop until he has been vaccinated. His gear is not in the same country that he currently is residing.

14 Likes

Moving country is a total punish, everything needs to be changed. To do it during Covid “are you crazy”

4 Likes

Timo sent me a set of free tubes and tires because one of my tires popped.

That man is insane.

8 Likes

I need 15t motor pulleys I am determined to wait for him to be selling them again.

I have two AWD haddy thane’ drivetrains… not running them because I am just silly like that.

3 Likes

You can just get the Racerstar 15T pulley from China…the red makes it faster and it matches the wheels

5 Likes

And that’s why we’re in here talking about him with reverence. Was also one of the best guys I dealt with on the “10 Questions” series.

5 Likes