Haggyboard is back

Hi boys n gals…
I had a bit of an unexpected time-out and had to go back to Europe. I just got back to Taiwan Tuesday night and am now catching up on all emails.

Sorry to all who have been waiting for a reply. You will receive a reply asap. Also, next Monday Jeff will be joining the team…(not Jeff Anning :slight_smile: ) so replies will be faster.

Thanks for your understanding.
best regards
Timo

29 Likes

awesome welcome back

2 Likes

Awesome I can’t remember if I sent you an email or not but I remember reading you’d be upgrading the motors in the at drive kit and was wondering if that was still the case!

1 Like

@stratoglide: Hi Josh, yes we are upgrading them and have received a limited batch of new sensored 6374 motors. They are from Maytech @190kv and come with a customized shaft.

The website will eventually be updated and one can choose between the current 6364 and the new 6374 motors.

4 Likes

Ohhh nice I’m guessing the 6374’s are going to be a little pricier any idea on cost yet? I’m glad I waited to order :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yaaay Timo

Mwah

1 Like

Glad to see you over here Timo!!

Everyone I talk to always throws your name out as an awesome vendor with some great stuff. I’ll be checking your stuff out for my next build!

1 Like

Welcome back Timo. Jeff is a solid addition.

Esk8 royalty

2 Likes

Timo. Whats the distance mount to mount on your truck setup? Will it fit the sk3 6374s?

Those sensor wire connectors… :heart_eyes: @hummieee

@702vegas : Hi Simon,

the distances from mount to mount is 18cm…2x SK3 6374 motors won’t be a problem.

However, it is best to have a motor shaft length of at least 30mm, because the motor mount is rather thick at 10mm.

regards
Timo

3 Likes
1 Like