Haero build 14s

They’re all pretty special. Horses for courses and all that. The 4x4 is the one i’ve had the longest though and I’ve had some good times on it. The other two have been born recently so not had the opportunity to get out on them so much. Where in the UK are you?

I’ve never kept a board long enough tbf, had my g4x for 2 years before i sold it, the 4x4 looks Insane.

I’m in the capital of potholes, Birmingham

3 Likes

I’ll give you a beep as I pass tomorrow morning. I’m picking up equipment and heading North.

2 Likes

Cool, If it’s for work you should be good, I know the police are stopping people and asking questions on why they’re travelling, joke of a situation but it is what it is

2 Likes

Your haero deck on moon trucks?

Yep, only done about 6 miles on it so far. Gripped it today but pissed down all day.

2 Likes

Nice, going without bindings? Trampa trucks and barrels are good imo but not for street carving, let me know how the moon trucks go for carving, might be next on my purchases

1 Like

No bindings. Just dodgy grip tape now.
These trucks are made for this kind of carver.

3 Likes

Being a wide deck I think it would be perfect to carve on, I get slightly more turning then my Trampa even without bindings and the barrels are set to the hardest position whereas the trampa is set to the softest setting at the front

Had to push my gear drive forward today, could have used spacers to take up the slack on the wheel nut but ended up using 9 shims behind the truck collar.

Wouldn’t have had problems if I went with megastars, superstars, mbs etc

Wheel on the right is with the drive pulled forward with spacers, moves a lot more freely now.

Bloody phatladz :joy:

New motors thanks to @Anubis and 9t motor pinions @moon

Glad I saw the motors on the website, sold out shortly after