Haero Bro model

!!! wanna sell one of those?

4 Likes

YYYAAAAYYYY OMG, seriously happy for you bro… holy moly.

My box looked a lot like that as well, got stuck waayyy longer than normal at every stop of the way, I know this because packages shipped nearly identical routes both before, during, and after all arrived before my deck with normal wait times at each stop… lady that delivered it had to manually type in the number on her keypad to mark it as delivered. So glad to hear yours made it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunglasses:

I’m friggin loving this thing… riding it partly thanks to your review, I’d say your video just kinda sealed the deal.

9 Likes

I think he said there was people waiting for him to build on those decks.

4 Likes

Possibly. I’m in two minds about it and we are gonna have a chat about wether we are going to build 5 boards to sell or just sell these on. I can let you know if we decide to sell by Monday evening, you are not the first to ask though! I reckon these would sell fast.

7 Likes

@Skatardude10 in case it’s not by purpose, you did mount the bindings the wrong way.
Should be like this

4 Likes

let me brotha, no biggie if they’re spoken for :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

huh, totally not on purpose… fat end is still toward the heel though, ratchets are on the favorable side for my setup and it works well… I had a hard time leaving the heel straps on the correct side since they ratchet towards the box making it difficult. Either way, thanks for the heads up… good catch :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Most important it’s comfortable for you and you are good locked in the bindings.
I changed the ratchet on all the heelstraps of my board to the outside. It’s not ideal, but on the inside they hit the battery box and restrict the angel of my foot, which would be even worse.

1 Like

Crazy, what a story @Lee_Wright
Did they tell you where they found it in the end?

This means all decks arrived to our customers in the end.
Just @DerelictRobot s parcel is still somewhere between customs and USPS we allready started a case with DHL but we are still confident they will arrive.

We will register a Business Account to DHL now and hope to get better Customer Service and faster shipment in the Future. Its almost impossible to ship with other companies overseas without paying ridiculous prices!

Cheers Guys

P.S. The third batch will arrive within July hopefully! fingerscrossed and we will start to focus on our webshop and some prototypes for the e-specific deck

9 Likes

I’m glad you’re still confident, ha.

I’ve written that package off as lost at this point. Germany to US is a bit longer leap and I’ve seen enough things go missing at this point in transit to not have my hopes set too high.

Would love to be wrong though! Congrats @Lee_Wright!

7 Likes

I’m confident yours will show up as well. I had create a missing package case with USPS, then escalate the case, and at that point it ended up showing at my door two days later.

1 Like

Hope dies last we say in Germany :wink: but anyway we allready opened a case and hope to get a reply soon. If yours is lost it would be the first one to not show up sometime.

We definitely looking for a US Distributor now to not get into this kinds of trouble again.

Cheers

5 Likes

Looks like your going to have some more awesome YouTube Content🤙 Coming soon

5 Likes

Especially if that is the name of your mother in law

8 Likes

Not sure what I am going to do with them. We have talked about doing some builds to sell on them again to raise some more money for our proper complete board.

4 Likes

I felt it @Lee_Wright, my broski senses were tingling! lol

Funny thing too, cause I was hoping to grab one of those builds.
But I figured with only 5 chances were slim to none, so I got my own… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Good stuff brothers enjoy!

Xtra

3 Likes

Yes! That’s awesome. Regardless of what you end up doing with them, still a better result than them being lost forever.

Let me know if you’re selling :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:pensive: Beetween this delay and Moon’s GD delay, no MTB this summer for me for sure… Life is a bitch :confused:

3 Likes

Isnt anticipation the greatest joy :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I prefer ripping forest trails myself :grin:

5 Likes