Haero Bro model

That is very likely but one of the reasons I went with a stiff deck for this build.
Just if you ride different set ups you can find out what works best for you.

Just had a look on mine about clearance and was a bit surprised.
My clearance on the bro is 100mm as well, but with 6,5“. Seems that the Matrix2 trucks are higher than trampa trucks. Didn’t expect that.
With 8“ that would equal to 120mm round about than.

1 Like

Ahhhh this could explain the difference. Matrix trucks sit higher. Also I think Matrix trucks will turn easier than the trampa trucks too so chances are you will not experience the same problems as me

1 Like

You made me curious now :sweat_smile:
Checked the wheelbase, it’s exactly 5mm more on the Bro with Matrix2 trucks.

Maybe it’s better to ride the bro deck with mbs trucks? :thinking:
So much things for me to find out.
Why it’s winter now :sob::joy:

3 Likes

I am coming to the same conclusions. I am about to write to @NoWind and find out what I need to buy to convert my gear drives to fit Matrix 2 trucks, I have a brand new set of them sat in my garage with metal base plates

1 Like

I have some orange and yellow shock blocks laying around. In case you want to try a bit around let me know I can send you a set.

1 Like

You’ll need new baseplates. because different shape. Squared vs. oval- edgy like shape.
@Andy87 I have orange and red shockblocks laying around.(one set is on the trucks)

2 Likes

Very kind of you sir. I have the MBS place about 1 hour drive away from where I live.

Every time I get the board back on the road I take it apart and change things again :sweat_smile::ok_hand: I think I have to leave it alone for a while at least, in the woods it works amazingly well

1 Like

I will run yellow front, red back. Might change to orange front later on, but we will see how it goes.
Fun fact but best feeling I had on a deck jet was with front trampa ultimate trucks and elastomer damper and back Matrix2 with orange shock blocks :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I should have ordered also some yellow ones, when I ordered my trucks and red shockblocks. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Could a stiff Haero deck withstand like a 140 kg guy? Big battery would be a must. :joy:

The yellow is suuuuuper soft, gets pretty sketchy at any decent speed

1 Like

I saw this somewhere already but i can’t find it anymore.
Can i have a diagram of the size/width etc… All the different mesurments of the Bro :smiley:
Cheers

It is 96 cm long. That’s for sure.

2 Likes

I don´t think so, have to make a photo from the top and make the mesurments.

1 Like

This is what I am looking for. Sorry for the bad drawing, you should see what mesurements I mean :smiley:

I’ll do it later. :smiley:

1 Like

I just measured the wheelbase difference and for trampa trucks its 50mm more on hero outer holes using trampa trucks! Quite some difference. I am thinking for an interim measure I might move the front truck to the inner position, yeah it will sit slightly higher at the front but you ride with most of your weight rearward anyways

2 Likes

Maybe you can see the truckshape.

You said you have Matrix2 with metal base plate, right?
With them there should come a 5mm rubber spacer.
In case your bolts are long enough maybe use one of the spacer for the back truck in upper hole position and from truck without riser on lower position? Just an idea thou.

You also said you think steering is not that good like with your trampa deck before, right?
Did you try the angle riser which came with the bro deck? I don’t remember which angle they are, but it should make a difference with them installed.

1 Like

As I have met Phil, he didn’t gave me angled risers. But that is ok.

2 Likes