Haero Bro model

Always been my aim, it’s replacing my Trampa deck in my one and only build.

I have some new ideas coming in this space. Very light weight as well.

1 Like

Your regular board weight is already super light weight :sweat_smile: looking forward to see what you will make out of that deck!
I’d it going to be a second board or you will swap the electronics from your current board over?

1 Like

This, but the Haero won’t be the only (or biggest) weight saving.

The Medium flex board will be around 2,0 kg and the stiff deck approx 2,3 kg
But these are preliminary data which can change.

1 Like

How can you get more light?
Smaller motors? Gears to belt…:thinking: nah better no… what else could it be??? The only real big factor is battery, but there you already on a small pack.

1 Like

I went for stiff deck, what did you guys choose?

2 Likes

Wait and see. Watch that thread.

Stiff for me.

1 Like

Maybe powered by hydrogen.

2 Likes

Stiff for sure. I have a 15ply trampa and I need something with which I don’t bottom out at each jump.

3 Likes

By the way, we might get hearobords soon over here as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Just sent him the link of this thread and got an instand reply.
I guess @klaus79856 was as well shortly in contact with them.
Now they know for sure that the esk8 guys bought some good amount of there decks :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I told them on my order I want the stiff one as it’s for an electric skateboard. Hey maybe they also discover there is more money to be made here than there is in gravity boards

4 Likes

I walk talking to Phil on the phone, and he has already the link to here.

3 Likes

24 Likes

Now I’m in trouble, that graphics wasn’t public yet! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Welcome @Haeroboards :ok_hand: good to have you here!

3 Likes

Oh dear… scubbs comment about under board graphic!

hides

Welcome @Haeroboards !!!

4 Likes

I can flag your comment :joy:

4 Likes

Hiyas @Haeroboards. Welcome.

Also, I updated your membership level since you have so much of my money :slight_smile:.

15 Likes

Okay guys to be honest we knew the e-scene will also like our gravity specific designed decks, that’s why we always had the e-parameters in mind while we made the engineering. But to be honest we did not imagine this amount of feedback.

We really don’t want to list our advantages again, we have them all listed on the indiegogo page to read through, all we want to say we really thought about e-applications too. For example that’s the reason why the outline on tip and tail are very narrow to leave room for gearing and motors. But sure our main goal was to have a good performing deck. It’s a different riding you will see :wink: the wheelbase and bindings options are similar to common decks on the market. Short wheelbase is a bit shorter than MBS Pro 95 and wide wheelbase same as Colab 97 or some mm shorter than MBS Pro 100. The stance is from really wide like Colab down to as small as the MBS Comp 90 so it’s all up to you, the decks offer all you need!

We. Are happy with the feedback and we really want to engineer a e-specific deck now with all your input. We are planning to offer a custom fit battery box for example and we are thinking about using inserts for you to attach the battery box on the future e-specific decks. We also want to offer custom truck holes and inserts positioning

About the production we can say it’s ongoing and we plan to have them until end of this month. And now it’s up to you guys to be fast if you want to have one of the limited edition decks from the first production! There are only 7 left from the first 50 decks! Seems like we need to reorder soon! We did not expected that amount of response tbh! Drop a message to info@haero.space if you want to preorder.

Cheers Phil and Joel from Haerospace

30 Likes

There will be two of them or even three. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
We are on the building process/gathering parts for it. :grin:

2 Likes