Haero Bro model

Anyone know if any spots are left?
If anyone decides they want to cancel their order, I will gladly buy the deck. Im trying
to build my first emtb.

6 Likes

email them info@haero.space or message @Haeroboards on here (better to email probaby)

5 Likes

I already did both! Just covering all my base, leaving no stone unturned and what not
:call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

I’ve got a Haero + a spare set of Kaly metal DS enclosure buckets. I intend on playing around with it a bit and will report back.

5 Likes

Yeah. But isn’t a double stack Enclosure a double stack Enclosure!?

I mean. What difference would kaly boxes make vs a nice BB FB one!?

Imo A deck this beautiful deserves a good looking enclosure that will hold at least a 12s6/8p 20700s pack and only god knows a top mount box is a no no for many “myself included :grin:

3 Likes

Looking at @ixf haero build, it looks like a bottom enclosure may be possible

3 Likes

Yeah. Been following his thread!

2 Likes

I’ll mock this up. Unless @DerelictRobot gets there before me…

4 Likes

Looking at it initially for my own build, it looked like it needed the blue Lonestar baseplates for to have proper DS clearance. I’m also going 9" wheels though for good measure.

Are the shorter wheelbase positions not usable due to motor clearance? That might also buy more clearance.

The Haero is a low rider but that’s part of what I love about it.

PS: unlike Franny I’m perfectly happy with the existing Haero single stack enclosure you’re working on. He’s needy, don’t mind him.

2 Likes

55mm clearance on 8” wheels. (With no weight on.)

4 Likes

Not a chance, I’m in bed already. Hah.

Thanks for the measurement. On par with what I recall.

Night gents!

4 Likes

4 Likes

He also ride 9“ wheels

2 Likes

Yeah 9 inch wheels or a big riser would be needed to do a double stack enclosure. 9 inch wheels might take away from it being a great carver though?

2 Likes

Down to 8 inch now

2 Likes

But not on the pictures which have been linked I think.

3 Likes

Oh maybe he went back :joy:

2 Likes

@Haeroboards any info on the second batch? Are there any design or manufacturing changes or only the graphic? Im getting more an more interested in one of these :blush:

1 Like

Hey, no it’s just another graphic option, we ordered the second batch just weeks after the first batch got delivered. No time for prototypeing. Our goal is to make the deck better but good things take their time, quality over quantity. We get a new prototype shipped with the second batch. We will order a third batch before we will be sure to be able to produce a second version. We still plan a e-specific version, but it’ll be another 6 months minimum before we can think about shipping a e-specific version. Good R&D takes their time. Especially if you are not doing it as a full time job :wink::call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Sounds exciting Phil.

Can you share any details of the prototype deck with us?

2 Likes