Haero Bro model

No ice. :frowning_face:
8°C outside in the mid of december. Like normally -1°C constant in winter.

1 Like

Isn’t no ice awesome? why :frowning: hahah

Are you selling the colab then?
Dibs if you are.

3 Likes

nah. Museum piece :slight_smile:

1 Like

Climate change ( Germany.:grin:)

16 Likes

Shit yeahhhh boiiiiii!

1 Like

Looks hot as bro!

2 Likes

Looks exactly as good as I thought it would :ok_hand: excellent!

I will very likely shamelessly plagiarize.

4 Likes

Yo same here. Should be -5 and it’s 10.
The slopes have no snow. So depressing.
@malJohann how much flex does it have :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Kinda debating whether i should get this or a kaly damn…

2 Likes

What is, when you look up to the LeBlanc?
Medium flex
giphy (1)

3 Likes

Can it be that it looks more flexy than it is due to your low tire pressure?

Side note: my deck finally in the city :pray: can be only a matter of days till I have it again back in my hands. Maybe tomorrow as Christmas present :thinking:

8 Likes

1 bar on all four tires. It definitely has flex. Tire pressure is also a factor.

3 Likes

That’s just for now that low, or you plan to run your tires with 1 bar later as well?

1 Like

Just for now. I’ll pump it up to 3 bar, when it’s ready for a functionality run.

2 Likes

I think it’s pretty stiff, haven’t had it mounted on trucks yet, but soon. They also have a medium and stiff flex option though, I went for the stiff.

3 Likes

I mean the Kaly board looks nice, and maybe the gas pedals makes a big difference, but when you hold the Bro board, you just know it’s next level. @Haeroboards has well and truly raised the bar.

8 Likes

Wrong topic. :rofl:

2 Likes

I always do that on my phone
Thank you

Rode it a couple of days now
Got the bindings dailed in.
Hats off to @Haeroboards
If you are riding with bindings, this is really a notch above the rest thats out there. I am excluding Kaly and Lacroix deck since most of the builds with them are without bindings, which to me is a totally different segment.

Love pretty much everything about it.
I actaully might need to use the harder shock blocks now because I have so much more leverage on these. Super easy to carve. I kinda wished i gotten medium flex but aside from that. Hands down favorite deck.
@Mainflow even with longer wheel base, because its so much easier to carve, It doesn’t feel like a boat at all. Still nimble enough for city riding.

11 Likes