Haero Bro model

This seems pretty close to perfection…

2 Likes

It’s allready very wide in the middle but it’s deffo no issue to implement that into the e-version

2 Likes

Awwww thanks!
Its too heavy and has crappy range :slight_smile: 10 miles at most.
Also not exactly torque-tastic since its running 4.2 ratio on 9 inchers but glad you like the board

Wide and low is the theme for 2020😎

3 Likes

Who wants to take bets? USPS normally delivers much later on here… really :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: that they just didn’t scan the barcode!!

3 Likes

After more than a month of euro-trip I finally received my Haero deck :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

9 Likes

You gotta give us more details on both those enclosures cause they sleek af

3 Likes

The VESC enclosure is old design, already in my shop. This one is a prototype for VESC6.

This is also a battery prototype, 12S6P 40T with integrated DieBieMS.

8 Likes

Could anybody give advice on my setup? I have an etoxx maxi gear drive on Trampa vertigo trucks, and trying to figure out how to mount on the bro deck.

I’m thinking inner mounting position for more clearance as I mostly ride off-road rough terrain. Main thing I’m unsure of is if I should use risers/angled risers (got a set of bolzen risers with the board, or no risers) and if I advise on using the angled risers, orientation would you all recommend?

I know testing different positions will be best, and it’s ultimately how I like the feel, but I’d also like to not have to mount/un mount my trucks/rear enclosure numerous times as it’s a bitch for me to get the bolts in the nuts of the outter position of Trampa trucks.

Thanks in advance!

This looks great. Any chance you know the overall weight of this pack?

2 Likes

I’m on the inner position with some risers and you have enough clearance with the maxi drive.

Confession time: I didn’t weigh it because I don’t care. I can weigh it later. :grinning:

3 Likes

Looks to me like it’s ideal for an 18S4P too. :joy:

What’s the dimensions on that enclosure?

1 Like

Length 230mm width 170mm height 120mm :grinning:

7 Likes

Construction looks really good!

3 Likes

Like @ducktaperules I’m also interested in the all up weight of the enclosure, plus battery pack and electronics. Basically the whole unit as mounted to the middle of the deck.

Lastly, is that a 5V or 12V output poking out the front?

1 Like

Front cable output is 12V… :grinning:

3 Likes

Even better. Do want this setup so badly rn. Good work!

1 Like

What brand are those Silver Trucks ??

thanks.

Prototypes from E-Toxx for testing, not available yet…

5 Likes