Haero Bro model

3M Duallock is awesome for everything except esk8 :man_shrugging:
It’s a very strong but rigid connection which unlocks due to vibrations. On my commuter I have mounted the front light with duallock. With thane it pops off on every crack, with pneumatics it holds but the weight of the light is nothing. Recently I tried duallock on a vesc enclosure on MTB, after 1 ride it was ruined and doesn’t connect to each other no more. So vibrations kill duallock, cannot recommend.

1 Like

5 Likes

12 Likes

The second greek joined the club. :laughing:
How’s your feeling about it?

Not enough time on it yet.
Here are my initial thoughts:

4 Likes

Hooah!! Game on!

3 Likes

I’m playing that same game right now @Skatardude10.

2 Likes

Actually it’s 4 of you. I will try to find out something the next days on the DHL Hotline, but I think it’s still laying around at the customs…

6 Likes

My ETA by USPS updated to 4 days from today… And I have had packages delivered anywhere from 3-4 days after saying processed through ISC :ok_hand:… They will say 5 day ETA after processed through ISC, then the next day or two update to being delivered the next day or the day after.

1 Like

My order was one of the last of 2nd batch to US (VA), and recently updated to being delivered by this Wednesday.

Anyone by chance have any good recommendations for a rear top mount box that will have room for 2 Trampa vesc6’s, receiver, metr, and some wiggle room for the usual ports?

3 Likes

Nice to hear came trough after all those hustle.
It’s now one Parcel DHL says it went back to me signed with a name I and any of my neighbors don’t know so I need to claim to get the money back and one parcel with 4 Decks got lost… Supposed to go to the UK but somehow made its way to Spain and got lost there… All others arrived safely :pray:

3 Likes

I guess my Deck was one of the lost decks. :disappointed:

1 Like

5 decks! :sob:

6 Likes

What a bummer! If I ever visit you, I’d pick up some decks up from Phil and bring it with me to you. :grin:

4 Likes

Ah, I’m over it. It’s seriously messed my plans up - have to switch focus

5 Likes

I’m in the US and am still waiting on mine, no updates from USPS since 5/11

Did yours say processed through facility (ISC) and give you a delivery date?

It still says origin is preparing shipment

3 Likes

Same boat here.

4 decks on vacation.

4 Likes