Guaging Interest for Low-Cost Matrix II Mounts

I am debating doing another run of my Matrix II Mounts.
My old ones are here

The new ones will be the same except with a much better finish. Debating doing some totally raw and some anodized? I could also add a fixed position idler.

Because this is a low quantity run and I don’t produce them myself anymore, the price would be $80 a set.

Let me know what y’all think.

4 Likes

This is the only thing I would have liked to see on the set that I ordered. Otherwise, when if you plan on doing a gear drive on the Matrix II platform I’ll swing back to take a look! :smiley:

1 Like

Gear drive for Matrix II is far far away :sleepy:

1 Like

Not surprised, you only just mentioned a more popular platform and even that’s going to take time. No worries;

Watching your progress from the MPCNC to the OMIO has made me interested in ordering one of their CNC’s as well :slight_smile:

All in all I’m happy with my Matrix II mounts, if you did a fixed position Idler that would really be the only thing they “need” in my opinion, but probably wouldnt get me to order a whole new set just for that. Perhaps on my buddies board :smiley: though.

1 Like

Yes please

2 Likes

Make an option for without idler, cuz you know chains :wink:

1 Like

Yes please

when do you think you have them? I don’t think my mount hold up much

I actually am getting these back in stock soon, but it will be a while.

The shipping is going on a sea shipment I have ordered, so at LEAST 1 month.

3 Likes

…so they arrive with the gearboxes… :shushing_face:

1 Like

I’ll be buying once you have them. I’ll finally be able to make a mountain board!

2 Likes

Nice! I’m excited to have them back

1 Like

Finally purchased some! Thanks for restocking these. Slowly gathering hardware for my build

1 Like