[GROUP BUY (‽)] Original Unity Momentary Switch [SERIOUS]

What is happening

@Skunk you had the wrong man

1 Like

As this is a serious topic. I should mention that I found this switch in about 18 seconds. Moqs aren’t eye watering.

There’s a place for this however. It’s got a great profile.

@Brenternet , Did you reverse image search the pictures? If so, yeah, that’s probably easy if it pops up.

Otherwise, please post your link. I’m willing to bet it’s close - but not exact.

The shipping price to get them here is actually kinda high, and they only offer that. Feel free to inquire about that/orchestrate a distribution yourself.

Not so sure as to what you mean by your comment on the MOQ. There is one single distributor of this exact switch - and they have no MOQ. You can even get free samples if you’d so like. If that’s what you’d like esk8 to be - haggling free samples - do that. The shipping of those free samples will still be the price of three very similar momentary switches that probably work just the same with prime shipping on Amazon. If you don’t plan on posting your link though, I’ll politely ask you to not post anything else unrelated to interested in this buy for this switch/crimped wires.

1 Like

Since I build so many 4wd i have some spare Buttons. If you pay shipping i could send you or any other one. My Buttons also have longer cable then standard Unity button.

10 Likes

Nice. I’m personally buying 5 original’s (12mm, white led) and 1 of every other color just to have around for building, and basically the same stock for some friends. Your offer is definitely great for anybody only in need of one or two.

Either way, I’m putting my order in three days from now. Just wanted to throw this out here because I often saw people trying to find these, and they were only ever linked something similar looking.

3 Likes

You seem angry so ok bud :+1: keep it calm.

Will you offer eu shipping? I’d probably take a couple of these switches.

1 Like

I’m not angry. I’d genuinely like you to post what you’ve found. If it’s what I think it is, I’d like to be able to point out the difference so somebody else doesn’t make the same mistake. It’s pretty hard to notice.

I simply disagree with the way you prosed your response. You could’ve just posted the link, said something along the lines of “looks like anybody can buy them here” - and left it at that, instead of insinuating that I’m attempting to make some decent profit out of this endeavor.

If PayPal still has an easy way to do international, I’d presume so. Will try to look into it soon.

3 Likes

K :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Hey syd, stop by if you’re going to be near Dayton or Cinci. We’re still binding buds in my book.

Ordering 2 switches so this stays on topic.

Also what does the no color option do when you press it… Nothing to indicate on off?

2 Likes

What?? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Is this extra? How much? I just want the jst connector and the wires precrimped, I can solder them my self to the button.

Also how much is shipping international?
Can you set a fix price for like EU, AUS, CAD, ASIA?

Also a side note if you could add a “extra info” section in the doc. that would be great :smile:

Once i know this i will fill out the form.
You might want to give us a date/time limit to fill out the form so people don’t send you money after you have ordered
Cheers this is awesome btw!

Edit nvm about my first question

I’ve got a metric shit ton of these… lol like maybe hundreds

I’ll count them tonight, If anyone’s to buy the whole lot for cheap

4 Likes

Got some interest in this, I’d sell these for $10 a pop shipped in the US. Just gotta make sure I can ship them cheap cheap

Plug and play… stock switch with cables and connector

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Chiboards sales thread

Maybe send half to Europe. Perhaps a store like @EboardSolutions would like to buy them, so that shipping them to individual users becomes easier? I’m definitely interested in low profile buttons, it would have been very useful in my upcoming build.

2 Likes

My post is gonnnneeeeeee

1 Like

Do you mean the post selling your stuff in someone else’s group buy instead of in your own sales thread?

3 Likes

You’re right but it’s also relevant because op could buy them from me.

Can you send me my post please sir, thank ya

4 Likes

Okay. I think it’s probably within best interests that anybody in the U.S. just buys off of @Chibatterysystems in qty, or just a spare from @mackann

I’m definitely going to act like he wouldn’t have realized he should probably be selling that stock off without this post though :kissing_heart:

@PixelatedPolyeurthan , going thru all of the details on figuring out international is slightly above the effort I was wanting to put into this. It really was intended to be a “hey I’m buying this pretty soon, get some cool LED’s w/me if you want” however, I will say, I could take the Hummie method of you send me a bit of money, I push that thru PayPal’s international labels, then refund you what’s left over. That’s probably not the best idea.

In your case, as I think you’re the only one who’s expressed interest, I could just walk you thru crimping? If you have any tool, it honestly pretty easy once you know the steps… Also, on the part of anybody sending me money after the order - that would obviously be refunded.

@Venom121212 , def dude. I miss riding thru 35mph traffic already. Athens doesn’t have shit except a super steep hill to look slightly cool on once for esk8 purposes… Lonely over here. Wrist should be healed up soon enough and I’ll get with ya.

Anyways, I will leave this thread on the note of:
Here is the supplier for the switches. Prices go up a little bit with IP rating and LED’s - think mine were ~2.50/of + a minimum $16 shipping (atleast it’s quick tho)

Anyone who may still want an LED switch in the US is free to PM me - if you could, please close thread @BillGordon

5 Likes