Ground Control | Stooge Gear | 40.5 Jet Killshot | Dual 6380 | 13s4p/6p 40T | Unity

Yes… yes yes yes. I have a route in my mind, I’ll draw it out :rofl:

1 Like

Aight time to drill holes for my aux pack this weekend… Two weeks and do the LA ride? Then I’ll be set :rofl:

1 Like

Lol, I’ll follow you guys in my truck…

2 Likes

Oh, you in the area too?

Welll I thought so too. 12s6p 40T. Not big enough to hang with those guys… doesn’t help I get like 52 wh/mi, cuz they ride like fuckin banshees outta hell smh.

All good cuz I just get towed the last few miles :joy::joy:.

2 Likes

What was the avg speed of the ride? Then I can see how many miles my pack will do as it is right now :rofl:

2 Likes

Late into the post… how’s the astronaut eating that through the helmet? Beautiful board man!

2 Likes

Thank you man!

1 Like

I don’t have my metr log cuz I’m an idiot and wiped everything trying to fix something. When it was just I had the wrong S count.

But I’d say like low 20s avg. Quite a handful of stretches in the high 30s and then some in the high 40s. I think if I rmebwr correct the top speed o had recorded was 51 (not sure how accurate it beee tho).

I think with your aux pack you gonna be goood.

1 Like

Uggg, that was what I wanted to figure out :stuck_out_tongue: I really don’t want to take my enclosure off and drill the holes hahaha

3 Likes

I mean they can just tow both of us.

2 Likes

With the camera on the board, when you carve it looks like the board just goes straight, but your body tips side to side :laughing:

Good on you for wearing a mask when picking up the pizza :+1:

2 Likes

Me and my buddy Justin @BSHeezie13 have a good 20ish mile loop we like to ride thats got a little bit of everything. Hill bombs, smooth straights, fun curves, gnarly hill climb or too, riverbed trail and then can even hit the reservoir track by my pad at the end. Im usually petty close to dead by the time I get home so might have to charge for a few before the track but either way, super fun loop with some real nice speed run areas we can chill at for a few if desired. Just actually did it pretty much late last night, here’s a re-live of it. We can just meet at my pad and leave from here even if everyone wants to mob it. It can easily be shortened or added to by 1-5 miles no problem if desired. LMK, Justin and I are game for Sunday if y’all are. That goes for this run or another, not picky.

6 Likes

Ohhhhhhhh I likeee. I might just make this oneee without a tow.

Just came back from a ride, pulling 37wh/m on 2wd :rofl: here’s the Metr Log. Video to follow like usual! :smiley: @Jansen I’m going to need to get towed :rofl:

Holy cow, one spot I pulled over 300wh/km :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Well, dude…
well,…mhhh…fuck, this is so sick,dude.
:star_struck:

3 Likes

Wooooo buddy. That ESC is getting crispy! Might wanna get some sort of heat sink in there

5 Likes

Definitely. I’ve got something really stupid planned late august to combat the heat :wink: like really really kill all heat :rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks man!

1 Like

this is really next level shit.
so cool you can ride those monsters in the streets at daylight ahhahaha
its clearly to see in your videos that this setup is stable AF. One of the best builds of all time, Dash. Awesome.

4 Likes