Ground Control | Stooge Gear | 40.5 Jet Killshot | Dual 6380 | 13s4p/6p 40T | Unity

Haha. Sick bro!
Can’t wait to see those tricks :yum:
I’m currently disappointed now in my build though now I’ve seen this :joy:

How much did the build cost? Because I know Moe has very reasonable prices so this board shouldn’t have cost a “huge” amount? I’m guessing 1.6k?

6 Likes

Haha, I have faith your board will turn out sick!! I think the total was actually less then that, about 1.5k! Moe’s price are crazy fair!

5 Likes

Let’s see more pics of the underside of the board and the drive !!

4 Likes

Alright I’ll get you guys your butt pics :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

holy shit @DEEIF congrats on having the board of my dreams. Holy shmokes is this a gem, CONGRATS DUDE.

how does she feel riding it???

3 Likes

This ^ 100%. Abusing what Moe has done for the community is not good. He is very very passionate about racing and getting people into racing.

Thank you @whaddys It’s a dream come true for me as well :pray: So many months and so many messages between the people who helped me. I probably have close to 3-400 messages with Moe :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Like a dream man. It rides like nobodies business. As destroying as a tank but still nimble like a race car. It feels like you are riding Loose TKP urethane with the way my trucks are setup right now. I hit a pothole going 25 and the trucks just recovered and kept going.

Here is butt pics :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure who wanted them, I believe @whaddys @Jujo @PixelatedPolyeurthan @kadeanderson @b264

22 Likes

@BillGordon could you clean up the thread up? Just want to keep the thread clean :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah I messaged moe a while ago and he said he’d get back to me when he’s able to. Still waiting, I want these trucks and a sick build like this for racing. @DEEIF are you gonna start joining in the events now, streets of lancaster etc? Because YOU SHOULLDDD :cowboy_hat_face:

also, how fast can you get to 50 mph on this thing?

1 Like

Definitely @whaddys!

Hopefully I’ll make streets of Lancaster if it happens again! I really love the short track stuff like the Outlaw races and Intro to Speed. I found a parking lot to practice in so I’ll hopefully be ready for the next ones!

1 Like

Fast man, fast. Mario Chacon is helping me get used to the truck so it should be a couple weeks til I do some high speed runs, right now I’m doing super loose truck stuff to see how they react when getting wobbles and hitting bumps.

2 Likes

This build is legendary, congrats again dude and sounds like you’re riding safe–RIDE SAFE (and watch out for speed bumps and potholes). You get my premature build of the year nomination and vote :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you man, honestly :pray:

2 Likes

I’ll get some metr data from my ride today for you guys :pray:

2 Likes

Holy shit. This is my vote for build of the year. @DEEIF just don’t die going too fast :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: I love the style of this board

2 Likes

No promises :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you man :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you @BillGordon :smiley:

1 Like

The not long awaited video!

Tags

@ahrav @PixelatedPolyeurthan @kook @BillGordon @Jansen @aaron @b264 @yelnats8j @Jujo @MoeStooge @Arzamenable @370HSSV @kadeanderson @Creavenger @nacho @rusins @whaddys @Others! Enjoy!

Dont judge the helmet, I usually wear a full face but meant to keep this ride in half shell category

25 Likes

noice!

ya hippie… your hair is almost as long as mine is… hahahahaha

wanted to hear more ROAR of the straight cuts!!!

keep the rubber side down little brother!

5 Likes

Ahaha, usually it’s slightly shorter :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s coming :wink: I need to wear off the Teflon or whatever coating which is dampening the sound :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like