Ground Control | Stooge Gear | 40.5 Jet Killshot | Dual 6380 | 13s4p/6p 40T | Unity

No problem man :call_me_hand:t3: If you guys want I can upload my IG video to YouTube later (If I find a way)

2 Likes

Fun ride man, we should definitely do it again?

1 Like

Yep! Tomorrow? Boards trickle chargin right now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If the weather holds up, supposed to be heavy rain.

1 Like

Video Update

After much thought I have come to the conclusion that posting 30+ Min long videos is something that both me and you do not want to do. Very few people watch through the whole thing. I have come to the conclusion that I will post short and quick edits on my Instagram. I WILL ALSO be posting elongated versions of my Instagram videos to YouTube if that is something you guys would like to see happen.

I will still stream every ride and upload those to IGTV, I just wonā€™t show the preview on my page.

8 Likes

The first of what I call, SpeedITZ

These are also posted on my Instagram although Iā€™ll post them here for you @b264 :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ll try and make at least one a week. No promises. If you have any suggestions on what you want me to do in the videos etc just comment or PM me :grin: Have a good night and stay safe guys :call_me_hand:t3:

18 Likes

Today me and a buddy decided to go to the local high school and play some lacrosse. We got there and there was already people in the field but no one was on the 1/4mi track. One thing led to another and with no practice laps I averaged 35.23mph over the course of 1 mile. This means I did a mile in 102 seconds.

Here is a pic of the track and of my wheels after :stuck_out_tongue: Definitely going back there. The one problem I had was that on the straightaways I was doing 40ā€™s but when I got to the corners my trucks were too loose so they would wobble taking the corners. With slightly tighter trucks I think I could have avgā€™ed at least 40mph. I will definitely get a video next time!

8 Likes

STRING KING FTW

If you need anything from stringking I can get you stuff discounted.

3 Likes

I mightā€¦ :love_you_gesture:t3:

1 Like

I always wanted to ride a track.

1 Like

Was my first time ever today! Definitely was fun! I wonder how falling feels on the track :thinking:

2 Likes

Do It For Science

3 Likes

Yes :pray: How to color your wheels with Dash :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It hurts, the track really grips clothings and skin.

3 Likes

okā€¦ your choice

DG track?
Synthetic Track?
Asphalt Track?

3 Likes

Asphalt all day! Unless you mean like gravelā€¦ With the right pads on asphalt you grip hard and slide out of falls. Usually at least

2 Likes

Iā€™d vote DGā€¦ you slide really farā€¦ but it doesnā€™t like burn your skin off like asphaltā€¦

Iā€™ve never really wadded up hard on a synthetic trackā€¦ but thatā€™d be my choiceā€¦ arenā€™t they slightly compressive?

2 Likes

Youā€™ll be sore, because we tend to stiffen our muscles and also the impact of course.

3 Likes

the real key to crashing wellā€¦ is relax and pick a soft spot, if you canā€¦

just go gumby but not with extremities flailinā€¦

when Iā€™m in mid-crashā€¦ in my mind I become jelloā€¦

1 Like

This is 100%! Iā€™ve found that itā€™s no sorer then a hard workout though. Then a long stretch and Iā€™m back and good! This is also because Iā€™m young though.

3 Likes