Ground Control | Stooge Gear | 40.5 Jet Killshot | Dual 6380 | 13s4p/6p 40T | Unity

Haha that’s your tag! I think I knew that, ugg stupid brain :rofl: Thank you!! This Sunday you should ride it! Open offer to anyone who wants to try it out around the track! You saved me from having a very bad day!

Sorry for not having data or anything. I have not been able to go out and skate since Sunday.

Update for Tomorrow’s ride:

I am hoping to go out around 12:15pm. Livestream will be the ONLY SOURCE OF VIDEO for tomorrow. I would like to see how you guys like that since it is a lot easier for me to do for you.

Data will be done by RELIVE and XMATIC. I’m shootings for 10 Miles, but my trucks are still loose from Sunday and this coming Sunday so it will be high 20’s to mid 35’s cruising and carving around. If you would like I can tighten up my bushings. THANK YOU AND STAY SAFE EVERYBODY!!

• Keep em loose and do some Carvey
  • Tighten those things up! Speed!!

0 voters

1 Like

STREAMING!

@dash_esk8 on Instagram.

2 Likes

Hey buddy, I don’t have an IG but let me know how it carves :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

ain’t nobody got time for facebook

esk8.news for the win :checkered_flag:

5 Likes

Carves like a beast :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3: My freaking Xmatic crashed so I have no top speed or distance data from today :sob:

4 Likes

how’s your tires holding up?

you got any pix?

how many many miles do you think you have on your tires?

Really well :smiley: Just over 100 mile mark :call_me_hand:t3:

Let me grab pics of me right now

2 Likes

@kook Here’s some photos I just took, I’ll be online in 5 min :call_me_hand:t3:

12 Likes

looks good Dash! tires look to be wearing in great!

Thanks

1 Like

No problem man :call_me_hand:t3: If you guys want I can upload my IG video to YouTube later (If I find a way)

2 Likes

Fun ride man, we should definitely do it again?

1 Like

Yep! Tomorrow? Boards trickle chargin right now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If the weather holds up, supposed to be heavy rain.

1 Like

Video Update

After much thought I have come to the conclusion that posting 30+ Min long videos is something that both me and you do not want to do. Very few people watch through the whole thing. I have come to the conclusion that I will post short and quick edits on my Instagram. I WILL ALSO be posting elongated versions of my Instagram videos to YouTube if that is something you guys would like to see happen.

I will still stream every ride and upload those to IGTV, I just won’t show the preview on my page.

8 Likes

The first of what I call, SpeedITZ

These are also posted on my Instagram although I’ll post them here for you @b264 :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll try and make at least one a week. No promises. If you have any suggestions on what you want me to do in the videos etc just comment or PM me :grin: Have a good night and stay safe guys :call_me_hand:t3:

18 Likes

Today me and a buddy decided to go to the local high school and play some lacrosse. We got there and there was already people in the field but no one was on the 1/4mi track. One thing led to another and with no practice laps I averaged 35.23mph over the course of 1 mile. This means I did a mile in 102 seconds.

Here is a pic of the track and of my wheels after :stuck_out_tongue: Definitely going back there. The one problem I had was that on the straightaways I was doing 40’s but when I got to the corners my trucks were too loose so they would wobble taking the corners. With slightly tighter trucks I think I could have avg’ed at least 40mph. I will definitely get a video next time!

8 Likes

STRING KING FTW

If you need anything from stringking I can get you stuff discounted.

3 Likes

I might… :love_you_gesture:t3:

1 Like