GRIZZLY | Trampa HS11 | 12s6p 30Q | 170kv 6374 | Vertigo | E-TOXX Helical mini | dual FOCBOX

Link?

1 Like

Amazond.de seems to offer some at discounted prizes atm. I got the last satin black one in size S. There is a white one in size S for a great price atm aswell. I did just notice only the size S is heavily discounted guess im lucky to have a smaller head…

1 Like

Yeah, I had seen those but I wear a L so no luck for me.

1 Like

Guess I know why it was that cheap… one of the visor mounting threaded inserts is broken… Amazon doesnt have size S anymore and if I take back the money I will never find another one for just 177 euros…
Not sure if I should try to fix it? :thinking: I submitted a bad review on amazon so maybe they will open a discussion with me to try to solve the issue.

1 Like

Was thinking to maybe epoxy the top of the rivot back in. There is enough thread left.

1 Like

:-1::-1: poo on you amazon, thats a bummer

2 Likes

Got some lights :ok_hand: just mounted them with the straps they came with but will probably design some mounting brackets to attach them to the trucks.

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/egAymF9m

6 Likes

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3866123

Made some small mounts for my lights, Im happy with how it turned out.

9 Likes

Hey mate, are you willing to share the light mount on thingiverse? Would work great for my little lights too.

1 Like

Yeah for sure, have to make some adjustments though. Ill share them tomorrow.

1 Like

That lighting mounting looks like a great idea! Well done bro

3 Likes

Thanks m8!

1 Like

One day late but here you go. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3866123

3 Likes

So much awesome mate. Cheers!

1 Like

wheels should now be small puncture proof

4 Likes

Now my goal is to get the board splashproof. I covered up the motor connections with self welding rubber tape. And also took care of the davega x with some ninjaflex. The enclosure lid should be splashproof but the loopkey port isnt so I wanted to make a cover for the whole electronics box. Had some duct tape laying around so why not… Its foldable and can be assembled with velcro. Fits right into my small backpack. Might look a bit goofy but it works!

7 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Trampa Boards won’t sell to China, Help?

The davega is quite useful to see the lifespan of parts! I didnt configure all the parts but the drive I got was used since I got the belts.

Before I got the DavegaX I rode the board for 200 km and I got the drive second hand. I estimate there is at least 1500 km on this trampa belt drive (excluding belts), and its still holding up great! :slight_smile:

Just opened the drive after not taking it apart for almost 500 km and it looks pretty clean…

These drives are tanks! Also mostly because I use an inner bike tire to enclose the drive. Only things that are a little worn out are the idler pulleys/bearings and one of the idler brackets. @Trampa do you still have parts of the old belt drive?

5 Likes

The Bearing is a skate bearing, 608. The Bracket is not in stock any longer.

3 Likes

Thanks Frank!