GRIZZLY | Trampa HS11 | 12s6p 30Q | 170kv 6374 | Vertigo | E-TOXX Helical mini | dual FOCBOX

True with thumb wheel it’s difficult.
I like the angle most when you can see the board (or parts of it) plus the path you are riding especially when filmed from the rear (but all sides can be nice).

My stick is 93cm long and I film with the camera upside down (in protective case) quite close to the ground. Unfortunately I can’t hold it in my right hand so I’m searching for a stable 1,5m stick for the rear view.

2 Likes

Yeah its the mini tripod/stick :rofl:

1 Like

I should use that angle as well for sure, just need to buy a prtective case first :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Grown up men discussing the length of their sticks… ooookey :joy:

5 Likes

Are you afraid to tell us the length of yours?

3 Likes

@Andy87 big stick energy :heavy_check_mark:

I will step up my game soon :wink:

4 Likes

Nothing to hide from my side…

110cm plus optionale 25cm tripod legs to screw on if needed :relieved:

The question is always what people prefer…
Long and slim or short and fat :man_shrugging: :joy:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: Thanks for the link

1 Like

I like that stick. A bit long even if it’s put together, but it’s nice that there is a thread from the down so that you can mount a tripod or some other stand on it if needed.

I have this. Never really used it, but feels solid.

4 Likes

Showoff :rofl: :wink:

2 Likes

My stick is 200m long. Ok it’s photon-based

1 Like

I was so close to order that one at first… but than I thought, naaaah size is not everything :joy:

1 Like

My stick is also really long…im definetly not bluffing …

Also nice vid @Creavenger

1 Like

Knowing you I bet its a stroked and sanded shiny raw stick.

And thanks :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

So I recently moved and found a nice riding spot near the border, turns out that part is actually Belgium! Which means it is pretty much legal to ride there :tada:. I even found a small quarry which looks awesome to ride. In reality its really bumpy and not so nice to ride in most parts, probably need 9 inch wheels to enjoy that more. But there are some paths which are nice to ride on. I can see some dirtbikers created those trails. There are also some big jumps, but a bit too big for me now. I just shredded around a bit and did some baby jumps over bumps. Im motivated to improve my riding/jumping and even more motivated to get my jump board build going :metal:

8 Likes

That’s looking like a huge play ground.
Very nice!

1 Like

15 minutes from home :scream: Huge riding area here with stunning landscapes. I went over some pretty steep mountainbike trails and even with the 4:1 gearing the board handled it like a champ. Oh how I missed these kinds of rides. This is gonna be a good summer I think :star_struck: oh and I almost rode off the cliff you see in the picture :scream::joy:

7 Likes

ooh niice :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah the offer to come ride here one day still stands :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like