GRIZZLY | Trampa HS11 | 12s6p 30Q | 170kv 6374 | Vertigo | E-TOXX Helical mini | dual FOCBOX

It would be great spot for some jumping and freestyling, Im just not keen on smashing into heavily reinforced german concrete with my body :rofl: Maybe one day though :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:rofl: that’s a good reason :rofl:

3 Likes

You make me regret I sold my MTB with those pics. :heart_eyes: Maybe I should build another one. :thinking:

5 Likes

Yeah a mtb is awesome I literally never use my street board anymore :rofl: And you should :smirk:

3 Likes

Go and get a Haero. :wink:

3 Likes

Upgraded the neobox mounting/cooling situation a few days ago, did the first test ride today. Cooling is minimally affected, mainly due to the mounting plates being in contact with the lid side of the neobox and not the thick heatsink case part, which means heat transfer is not optimal. However, I rode a similar route to which I normally do and the avg temp was down about 4 degrees overall which is not very significant but its something I guess. Also have to do more rides to see if it actually runs a bit cooler.

Had a very nice ride today

I do notice some parts of the board are starting to make (unwanted) sounds now. Probably after a lot of hard riding and jumping :sweat_smile:. I can hear some light clicking or rubbing/grinding. Sound is coming mostly from the trucks and wheel bearings. Guess the wheel bearings are up for a change since they have run for about 1500 km. I probably have to check the truck shoulder bolt or the bushings because they make a squeeky sound on both trucks. Furthermore one geardrive is making a slight rubbing sound, not sure what that is about since everything was tightened and locked properly, plus backlash was set on point. Checked the pinion for movement on the motor axle by rocking the wheel but its still rock solid. Guess ill do some checking in the weekend.

12 Likes

Looking ace mate! Check your kingpin bushings, the jumps destroy them quickly

2 Likes

Thanks, and will do :ok_hand:

1 Like

Really loving my board the past few weeks :love_you_gesture: Liking the punch of the maytech motors with the v6 vescs, backlash is set perfectly and the neoboxes are holding up suprisingly well :flushed:

4 Likes

Nice pics! :+1:

How does your davega fare? Any issues?

1 Like

Where is Frank when you need him?? ©©©©©©©

2 Likes

lKRaa

3 Likes

Its doing great no issues during rides whatsoever, and it has been through a ton of vibrations :muscle:

I only seem to have memory crashes when I want to update the firmware or add another part to the part lifetime list. Have not taken the time to try to fix it because honestly it works fine as it is now and I already set all the settings anyway. :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah, it does that, unfortunately. It helps if you boot up directly to menu (hold the middle button while booting up).

I’m glad there were no other issues. That’s great news. Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for sharing! Have been looking for something like that for a long time …

1 Like

Np, make sure you print the brackets out of petg though

1 Like

Great ride today, looks like the neoboxes ran a little cooler after fixing the heatpad situation.

Apparantly someone wants @Lee_Wright to quit :thinking::rofl:

8 Likes

Testing the Sabre Blades prototypes on Grizzly and they feel pretty sweet, definitely more comfy and better carving at higher speed.

8 Likes

damn those look nice! Willing to share the files? c:

3 Likes

Thanks man :ok_hand: The pads will be available for sale soon through @SabreDynamics

1 Like