Griptape Competition!

Originally published at: http://esk8.news/griptape-competition/

Image credit to gripgraphique.com

esk8.news is proud to present our very first competition, and it is grippe based! Here are the basics for entry:

1. Go to forum.esk8.news or scroll to the bottom of this post and click the link.
  2. Post a picture of one of your grip tape designs on an esk8
  3. Like other posts that you think are cool

That’s it! Remember, it must be a design on an esk8 that you built. By April 18, whoever has the most likes (by real accounts) on their post wins.

Prize for the winner is a variety of Riptide Bushings. Good luck to all!

12 Likes

@sender wins them all!!!

9 Likes

The 'ol reliable hexagons. Fun fact, these are stenciled and cut from a Settlers of Catan tile.

12 Likes

Ah but his is not grip tape it is glass frit.

3 Likes

Does it have to be griptape or can it be glass frit grip.

4 Likes

@anorak234 done lost it already. :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Figured I’d make up for cheating the last competition by running a clean one this time :smile:

3 Likes

It can be glass frit, sure. That sorta counts as grip tape anyways

4 Likes

It’s my grocery getter, the store lights charge the uv powder for a fun ride home.

21 Likes

Genius

3 Likes

Designed in Inventor, lasercut, laid over white carbon fiber vinyl, then applied to the deck.
A creative way to make the board look cool and also claim it as my own :wink:

Edit: Finally able to add more than one photo.

40141d971f38fa066bb11c03aebeeb32e5ce231a_2_666x500

20 Likes

Let me try this again without posting a pic of my newest kiddo…

14 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

I’m not entering, wouldn’t be fair since I’m a mod, but I feel compelled to show people the work that @Sender does. Epic is the only way to describe it.

25 Likes

Just so everyone knows, Riptide is now sponsoring this competition! The winner will be getting a bit of swag in addition to the bushings already listed as the prize.

12 Likes

What if there is a tie? Cause currently there is a tie for first.

Also would like to say thank you to @RipTideSports for sponsoring this little competition. What you and Tracey do and the products you put out are a great asset to the skate scenes.

5 Likes

If there’s a tie, and I’m a part of the tie. I’ll go ahead and let the other person take the prize

2 Likes

20 Likes

You’re too kind