Good Deals Thread

Thanks man, let me know when and where to send the money :grin:

5 Likes

Not if I get it first. :smirk:

4 Likes

You wouldnā€™t snag the candy of our sweet sweet baby tamatoa, would you? :pleading_face:

11 Likes

May the faster one win! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

If he doesnt ship, I could buy it and ship it as I live in Berlin

3 Likes

:expressionless:

7 Likes

Glad someone got in ahead of me because I donā€™t neeed it but thatā€™s very tempting

3 Likes

Good looking out @joshoujoe!! And thanks for the discount code @zZoKo (fyi codes cannot be stacked)

3 Likes

Roads definitely kill them faster than dirt but Iā€™d say I usually burn 2 sets of tires a year and Iā€™m on pace for 3 this year. 300-400 miles per tire maybe?

4 Likes

makerx dv6 is on sale for 245!!

On a side note, if someone wants to buy my 2 week old flipsky 6.6 mini so i can switch upā€¦

11 Likes

https://www.24mx.com/

Site wide 20-90% off during this weekend.

2 Likes

Participants needed!
Come group shopping and save more!
61,35ā‚¬ x motor

1 Like

Hahahahaha that is phrased like bot spam but youā€™ve got your Regular rank so I presume itā€™s just unlucky

6 Likes

If any of you guys still push or have kids that do, Bustinā€™s doing a hella sale on their bonsai completes. Comes out to ~$70 for a whole setup. Mini cruisers are dope.

9 Likes

Suhweet! Thanks dude! Ordered. $67.60 shipped. :exploding_head: Red dragon deck with black trucks and wheels. My son should be stoked. Trying not to order a second one for meā€¦

Now, how best to electrify this? :thinking:

3 Likes

Iā€™d throw some hubs and a 10s2p pack on it and call it a day. Itā€™s such a small deck that speed isnā€™t such an issue.

3 Likes

I agree with @Venom121212 ! Hubs and a small 10s2p pack and that thing should FLY!! If you need either of those, I have some brand new meepo hubs with truck, as well as a like new 10s2p meepo battery! I am near Stockton, CA!

1 Like

Are there narrow hubs/trucks out there? I think the trucks on this little guy are 129mm, and Iā€™d like to stay close to that if possible. Too bad Unlimited hubs are so pricey and Neo hubs are scamware.

idk if I got the wrong thing but it says 170$, not 70?

2 Likes

for a board this small Iā€™d put hubs, 10s1p p42a and something simple like a makerx dv4 or a unity. Good grocery getter depending on how far a store is from you

2 Likes