Good Deals Thread

Dibs!

Gonna throw it on my Haero deck because I definitely forgot they come nekkid

2 Likes

Sorrrrry guys, itā€™s taken by @Mobutusan

Iā€™ll refund you that $4 @cfelzien :rofl:

4 Likes

I was trying to cockblock whatever it was.

3 Likes

Yo Justin, I did beat you the punch and already paid for the grip tape, but seeing how you have a much nicer deck to put it on, and knowing how much you help your neighbor kids get into skateboarding and ESk8, I asked @Taraskasyanyuk to send it to you instead. So, heā€™ll need your address. And I got shipping covered. Consider it the cheapest Valentines day present ever. :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

An Esk8 love story, how cutešŸ„ŗ

6 Likes

Hey even a cheap Valentines present is worth more than what i got. Exactly, nothing.

5 Likes

You are a gentleman and a scholar and that is incredibly kind of you. If you ever need any 3d prints, vinyl decals, or other random things I have/can make please let me know. Iā€™d love to return the favor :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Did those @BillGordon nudez that I sent you not show up?

7 Likes

Unfortunately not yet :frowning:

6 Likes

No problem, bro. Iā€™m always happy to give away other peopleā€™s stuff to other people. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: And I kind of feel like I owe you anyway posting up the link for those $12 PLA rolls. Gonna save me a few grip tapes with of $$ on that. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

https://www.xlmoto.eu/mc-gear/motorcycle-clothing_c11/motorcycle-trousers_c21/course-cafeman-aramid-reinforced-cargo-pants-black_pid-PM-4901143?sc_src=email_93

Seems like a good alternative to LZ pants
Especially if your a bigger guy and their stuff doesnt fit properly :smiley:

2 Likes

Tidy. Still need to add pads though. It doesnā€™t look like thereā€™s a lot of room for them in there.

Are these also suitable if youā€™re a ā€˜bigger guyā€™ and your stuff doesnā€™t fit properly? :yum:

Bought some jeans with knee and hip protections from them. I paid like 60euro.
And i have to say that it seems to be great value for money.
Will post some pics of the inner pockets and protections. Itā€™s nice between you can wear it without anyone knowing you are wearing protections, just like a normal jeans.

1 Like

https://www.xlmoto.be/motoruitrusting/motorkleding_c11/motorbroeken_c21/jeans-course-oslo-aramid-reinforced-donkerblauw_pid-PM-4901157

3 Likes

They probably are because you have sozes by width and lenght compared to LZ where any size is too short for me :grin:

Ok, youā€™re referring to your waist and leg measurements. I wasnā€™t. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Lol now I get it :joy::joy:

1 Like

FLIPSKY

Code: NEW01 (15$ off)

(orders over 50USD in the next 3 months)

6 Likes

I may be misusing this thread, but is this shit?

1 Like