Good Deals Thread

This is really tempting man, they might sell out quick tho.

1 Like

How on earth can i get those batteries to EU for reasonable shipping? 75 usd for 100 is steep considering the tax likey is 25% on top

2 Likes

I don’t think you’ll get a better deal for shipping batteries across an ocean. Maybe by sea but small quantity isn’t cheap either once you add broker and other fees. Unless there are fedex or DHL surface services between your country and the US, I know I don’t :cry:

BHU is prob your only option as bigbattery doesn’t ship international, could be wrong.

'parently some of these “used tesla cells” are also from the china giga?? It would make sense then that some of those would stay on that side of the world.

1 Like

What’s BHU?

1 Like

BATTERY HOOKUP

BCH = Battery glaring issue with your good deal

3 Likes

€ 124,84 40%OFF | Cubierta de monopatĂ­n elĂ©ctrico BRT01 (cubierta + caja de baterĂ­a + Panel de calefacciĂłn + cinta de agarre)

Don’t know the dimensions, nor the seller and the quality of the board. But for 120€ what else can you ask for?

5 Likes

Sketchy li-ion cell. If you want to build THE cheapest battery pack existing buy this shit. I have my board filled with them, they work great, but I don’t know how long will they last. Packs of 6 for 9,33€ that is 1’5 for every 3000 mAh cell. Use at your own risk and perfect practice building packs

1 Like

rule #1: dont buy batteries off aliexpress

14 Likes

A deck that is well made. Good dimensions. Concave. Even a second hand deck. Enclosure heatsink looks like it has holes in it? Not convinced

2 Likes

I don’t fear death HAHAHAHAHA It is more like, I don’t have a lot of money to spend on esk8 :frowning:

3 Likes

It’s apparently the deck and the enclosure from a esk8 manufacturer in China. They happen to sell also the full build for 800€
Edit: Probably shit quality but if someone it’s on a tight budget it might help :slight_smile:

you got a dremel tool? $0.80/cell and they’re prolly more reliable than those aliexpress ones.
6 Likes

I’ve actually heard those litokala’s live up tho

4 Likes

Buy cheap, buy twice.
Take some time, find value, get it right.

7 Likes

That is actually pretty awesome but my shitty cells are 10 amps more on discharge and 400mah more. But will take this shop in account for the future!!

1 Like

FTFY :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Capacity for your cells is prolly closer to 2400mAh

1 Like

No idea what that means :joy: can you please tell me? English is not my first language and I have problems with those kinds of expressions.

It means Fixed That For You. :wink:

3 Likes