Good Deals Thread

Drift e scooter, not bike, right?

2 Likes

Such a deal

23 Likes

@jujo here u go

5 Likes

I guess technically itā€™s called a scooter, but it looks like a mini moto/bike to me. I feel like if you donā€™t stand up with handlebars, itā€™s not a scooter.

1 Like

These are Super fun To cruise the Neighborhood or Barhop

Not trying to derail this thread, but I already picked some up, thanks :rofl:

3 Likes

I know custom composite work is time consuming and is a luxury/premium/performance part, but these are awfully expensive.

1 Like

Yup. Price of that enclosure is pure crime.
While we are at overexpensive stuff, wonder if anyone has one of those: https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/chanel-skateboard-surfboard/?format=amp
Awesome deck for that enclosure.

2 Likes

I just picked up this little beast on the curb for FREE the other day.

Turned on and ran immediately so I asked the home owner to make sure it was trash.

ā€œyeah itā€™s perfect except we canā€™t find the chargerā€

I had the stock charger at home in a pile of power bricks and wires :rofl: needed a new tube, one wouldnā€™t hold air. I had an extra of those sitting around as well.

500W Brushed motor, the neighborhood kids have been riding it for a few days now. Thinking of giving it to my favorite non-biological kid in the neighborhood because I have the same exact scooter but overvolted sitting in the garage doing nothing.

23 Likes

Ill be your non biological kidā€¦ ive been looking for a cheap/free one of those. I have one but i want one with skinnier tire like that

4 Likes

I would read the Terms and Conditions for ā€œnon-biological kidā€ closely before I signed up for that deal.

8 Likes

Shhhhh itā€™ll probably be fine

6 Likes

Dude, @excess, thanks so much for posting this! I actually ended up purchasing from Motostealz.com (clearance site for Iron Pony), and was able to pick up a pair of Cassidy jeans for $62 (MSRP $345) and Longley jeans for $71 (MSRP $239) with free shipping and no tax! That was with an extra 10% off using the code ā€œwelcomebackā€ they emailed me when I left items in my cart for a day or two. This really is a steal for aramid jeans that actually look like jeans and look pretty good, imo. So stoked! I even got a sweet D3O Level 2 back protector for $27 (MSRP $139), which is cheaper than I could find just the pad itself anywhere. :metal:t3: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s Awesome!
I worry sometimes about posting the more moto related deals.

2 Likes

Not necessarily a deal; but SurfRodz is again offering adjustable TKP baseplates again in a few colors.

7 Likes

Are those the correct prices for the Full faced helmets? The last time i bought something at an incredible price like that, the site i ordered from stole my money.
Has anyone purchased helmets from motostealz.com?

2 Likes

Like @Mobutusan said motostealz is owned by iron pony direct.
Iā€™ve only ordered from motostealz once but Iā€™ve ordered literally dozens of times from iron pony . Iā€™ve had one issue. Their customer service isnā€™t great but they took care of it.
Theyā€™re totally legit

2 Likes

Anyone seen these in person?

Yes, they are quite nice :slight_smile: @bwahl602

1 Like

Hey, fuck this thread for no reason in particular.

So. Many. Cells.

7 Likes