Good Deals Thread

My mans dexter

11 Likes

You beat me to it

THESE ARE NOT 110 guys. These are 74a 100mm. Same duro as the artic blue but a smaller size…and black

7 Likes

C’mon man it’s 2020. We ain’t like that anymore

17 Likes

Only 52mm contact patch
Same as the red boas I believe

6 Likes

They’re not, boa’s are wider.

3 Likes

My bad, I must be thinking of another wheel

Same as the abec 97 wheels in width. I might pull the trigger and try these out! Have some 38t pullies just waiting for a purpose again

3 Likes

19$ - 90mm set of 80a abec hub clone wheels after discount ‘relief15’ applied (22$ typically)

I do not know how skateshred’s thane holds up compared to other wheels. They just looked like a good deal when I checked out skate-shreds website after Briman posted the discount code.

They may be ‘too good to be true’, and many don’t go that low in wheel diameter, but they are a very cheap option if on a budget.

2 Likes

Clone cores, not gonna work with normal abec pulley’s. Good price tho.

2 Likes

Will edit, thx.

1 Like

No? Why shouldn’t they work with abec pulleys if the core is cloned?

There are two ABEC core variants: “Original” and “Clone”. Clone pulleys will fit Original wheels loosely (although shrink wrap helps mitigate), but Original pulleys won’t fit into Clone wheels.

5 Likes

But Clone pulleys fit Clone ABEC wheels? :slight_smile:

Yes, and original pulleys fit original wheels. There are two variations of Kegel cores, too. It’s ANARCHY.

8 Likes

I got these wheels:

And the motor mounting kit from dickyho…
Do you think the pulley will fit the wheel?

Yeah, my first powered wheels where skateshred 90mm clones and dickyho gear. The skateshred thane is typical chinathane. Pretty hard, doesn’t chunk at all. Even 97mm chinathane feels worse than 85mm cags. Not at all unliveable though, your feet will just hurt more.

1 Like

do you know if the 120mm cloudwheels (original, not the new discovery cores) are “clone” or “original” cores?
I have elofty DD adapter that fits my cloudwheels perfectly, but idk if they’ll work with genuine abec 107’s that i just got

Thanks!

I don’t have a set in hand, but I believe they’re going to a clone fit because the spokes are definitely thicker. I can confirm later this week when they get here.

1 Like

Original cloudwheels are abec core. new discovery cloudwheels are thicker so probably clone core, but I suppose there is a small chance they could be different from the clone core too.