Good Deals Thread

I dont get napoleon vibes from you, or know how my phone landed on that particular post, but im an asshole, so #EvwansFourEleven

2 Likes

Hi
They will be dispo on the website tonight normally
Thank you

3 Likes

Weird

ali Xlites are $21, ebay xlites are $14

What’s the catch?

1 Like

I stay a diyer before an employee of anywhere

3 Likes

Hi everyone
VoilĂ  the v1 rubber peeling off

9 Likes

Do you have any EU distribution? Was looking for some gloves, but shipping from US makes no sense :frowning:

3 Likes

Gotta say - Flipsky packs their shit nicely.

7 Likes

My 190kv 6354 BH Flipsky motors from Banggood for 35 eur each also came. Like new. Had a smudge of grease on one face of them but apart from that - brand new! Came for about a week.

Estimated speed will be up from 42km/h to 58km/h. Hopefully, i don’t die :sweat_smile: 42km/h just ain’t doing it for me anymore :ccc

8 Likes

Must be why they want $80 to ship me 2 motors. /s

3 Likes

hi
Unfortunately not for know
The best is to do some group order
And contact me so you can save money on the shipping and I can give you a discount code also bc is a group order
Kind regards

1 Like

This is what they have

8 Likes

Anyone got a good link for 6x2 clever road tires?

1 Like

I ordered these recently. Maybe only ~500 miles on them so far but seem like the standard Clever 6x2’s.
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32840489792.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&spm=a2g0s.12269583.0.0.60e862dfUmj3Q1

1 Like

The $100 Ender 3 Pro deal at Micro Center is back if you missed it last time. Same conditions as before, new customer (info) only, in store only, yadda yadda. Plus there’s a $10 off filament coupon inside the box, which doesn’t hurt.

9 Likes

Why do you do this to me…

10 Likes

i would be interested in a Group order depending on if the cost for re-shipping to the other members doesn’t cost more than if everyone orders themselves. Any MOQ?

@skrzypol are you potentially interested?

E: ill conctact you @XBoard

3 Likes

potentially yes. In the end, it depends on the final cost, because need to add vat and duty customs to the shipping cost. So I hope it will be still a deal :wink:

We could get 3 pairs shipped for the price of one, to one person. That person would re-distribute them to the other 2.

Savings aren’t huge. I believe i calculated for you that you’d need to pay 40€ for direct shipping

15$ glove
23$ shipping
+23% vat

In a group it would be
7.6usd shipping to GB leader
15usd gloves
7€ redistribution shipping (can be lower if not insured or tracked)
.+ A 3rd of the Vat (19% in germany)

When buying as a group the end result could be around 31ish euro.

E: forgot to calculate in the coupon xboard mentioned, so depending on the discount it could be a bit cheaper overall.

2 Likes

This looks like it could be a pretty good deal as a group buy or something. I haven’t seen any other Esk8 specific bags like this, so this might be a good chance to get them for like 50 bucks each including shipping. The seller already offered to sell 12 to me for $420, which is $35/bag.

Or just buy a single bag for $65, which is a decent deal already.

2 Likes

Any suggestions on where to get a low priced 12s BMS?

Edit:
Found this in another thread - High Quality sealed 12S 44.4V BMS 15A 30A with balance water proof | eBay
Daly 12S BMS from dickyho - only $21 shipped

1 Like