Good Deals Thread

Suspiciously cheap. :thinking:

2 Likes

Right :exploding_head: we shall see I’ll be the :us: ginnie pig

1 Like

Shit

:sleepy: :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Oh rip maybe I just beat you to it? It says they’re packaging mine. Then again if you were faster it could be that mine are going to show the same error but haven’t gotten around to processing it

Edit: that expected shipping date is also tomorrow, so that doesn’t seem like anproblem?

1 Like

I guess it is what I was looking for, i recently posted looking for something like this (except second hand). I wanted 6384 buut these should suffice. 190KV, 72eur total.

2 Likes

Ya I hope so I’ll keep you guys posted

1 Like

Tbf I’ve had only very good experiences with banggood, including a couple of their suspiciously cheap sales. This order is shipping from China instead of the EU, but they’re including sales tax (thank you new EU directive) in that €35 price and insuring against import taxes, so we’ll see how it works out.

5 Likes

I bet they are trying to clear out old stock or something

2 Likes

I refunded my order of 190kv 8mm (2x) because i actually need 10mm shafts, not sure which is better and why but my pulleys are 10mm. The 190kv 8mm was out of stock because of me but should be back in stock soon.

2 Likes

I got a shipping notification :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for this find!

8mm shaft or 10mm shaft, that is the question… srsly never made a belt drive not even sure which is most common.

2 Likes

8mm is far more common and its WAAYYY easier to find pulleys.

4 Likes

8mm by faaaar more common! Very easy to get lots of different tooth counts

4 Likes

Also 10mm is overkill unless you’re doing something out of the ordinary. I’ve heard of maybe 1 or 2 shafts being broken, ever. Usually something else breaks first

2 Likes

For me, 10mm is easy as i can order pulleys from dickyho’s ebay shop and my current motors are 10mm shafts so thats the pulleys I have. Technically, it shouldn’t matter as its not like 10mm pulleys are not available.

2 Likes

Not an amazing deal, but saw this on facebook.

3 Likes

Duo for $700. Redirecting...
Im tempted, but i dont really need it.

1 Like

Pussies being scared of a 10s2p pack. :laughing:

Somebody is getting a good deal. :smiley:

4 Likes

Was gonna buy some battle-hardened Flipsky 6374 140kV motors for ~$100 apiece anyway. These full drivetrain kits are on sale for $205 shipped. I don’t have a specific use for the DKP trucks & mounts & 6" Airless wheels, but what the heck.
Kit Options available with motor sizes of 6354 or 6374, in either 140kV or 190kV. Same price ~$205 shipped to USA.

5 Likes

God damn, what’s the catch, are these the non battle hardened motors?

2 Likes