Good Deals Thread

Lmao that makes more sense. Nah I got one thanks though.

2 Likes
1 Like

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/shock-elektroskateboard-mit-akku-20kmh/1133821618-187-4415

Is this considred a good Deal?
Battery of ther board is dead

1 Like

It has a 150W DC motors, so power will be shit. But the frame looks dope. I’d buy it for 130€, then gut it and replace the electronics with nice parts

4 Likes

The EU site seems abandoned

Cannot login and contacts don’t seem to work.

1 Like

I made an order last week for 10kg. Worked just fine :thinking:
Receiving it tomorrow

1 Like

How is this so cheap

1 Like

everything else you bought is overpriced.

4 Likes

thanks man!!!

6 Likes

For anyone in the US, this deal is available from here

Comes in the same shipping boxes with the same spools but a different label that says 3d max

I’m on my 80th roll from them and am happy with it.

9 Likes

Man that’s a great price, but I really don’t need 10kg :rofl:. Does PLA go bad over time? I had a roll become brittle and snap before the extruder before, but I don’t know if that was a bad roll or it was stored for too long.

3 Likes

I bought 10 white rolls back in January and just opened one up today and it printed just fine. As long as they stay sealed or in a plastic tub with desiccant, they stay fine.

5 Likes

I can’t remember what the conclusion for this was re: PLA (I’m at work and can’t rewatch it) but there are a couple of types of filament that barely age even if left out in the air

Sunlu also usually send a 10 dollar off their product on Amazon with their rolls.

1 Like

Thanks, must have been a bad roll then, because it started breaking right out of the vacuum bag.

1 Like

All my scrap filaments act like this that are out in the open air. I’ve gotten them to behave a bit better by putting them back in desiccant for a while but I just print slowly and load carefully when using them. Probably a bad seal or something.

1 Like

From the same place, so I imagine the filament is probably the same?
30kg of filament, 8 bucks a roll. I just ordered from the link Justin posted but for anyone looking for 30 kg lol:

5 Likes

Hello fellow europeans

I just order a VX1 on Banggood 35 euros shipping included
Maybe it will be interesting for some of you who don’t want your stuff to cross several continents (like me)

Will let you know if/when it arrives :wink:

4 Likes

I took care of it already :grin:

5 Likes