Good Deals Thread

Fook mi, I just bought a bunch of these at $3.50 and thought that was a dealšŸ˜©

2 Likes

Which seller is that?

1 Like

https://www.18650batterystore.com

1 Like

They have a wholesale program, have you tried asking more info? I sent an email I guess I will know soon enough.

I did not check on wholesale options.

1 Like

This 100mm Boa wheels :point_down: are waiting a willing buyer. Incredible nobody has taken them yet. You can also trade them for a couple 6355 190kv motors or a pair of VESCs

@Jacobee

4 Likes

Iā€™ll take them for $120 shipped to the Netherlands.

1 Like

Write to @Jacobee he is the one selling them

They will match your red Maytechs over the Hummie deck and SurfRodz!

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I am surprised that our fearless leader @longhairedboy isnā€™t interestedā€¦
Have you moved on to other wheels?

2 Likes

He is already on too many wheels.

1 Like

Thanks! @moon

I got 2 helmets and 0 working boards yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

11 Likes

Safety firstā€¦???

2 Likes

Thatā€™s absolutely right sir!

I had to wait for my friendā€™s opinions on the color before I ordered it. Plus its slight larger than my TSG so it will fit older people who I take on rides. Now to extract some cash back from my parentsā€¦

2 Likes

Not sure if you have any recourse but it looks like they slashed the price of those LG cells too :angry:

3 Likes

WTFFF thats crazy good

not sure why u deleted

100 is about 1 KWh for $217 shipped which is really good for high discharge cells

3 Likes

I canā€™t sneak anything past you! I didnā€™t want @iamasalmon to think I was rubbing in his misfortune - but you are right. This is a good deal and belongs in this thread! Un-deleted.

2 Likes

haha, no worries, I would double down but I told my buddy and he bought 150ā€¦ Iā€™ll sneak some of his stash, lol

1 Like

:star_struck:

8 Likes

I just wish the visor wasnā€™t poo brown to clash with not only the red, but also the black and white.

Still a hell of a deal on a solid helmet with the right certs though.

5 Likes