Good Deals Thread

I have a Sunko 737G spot welder available to lend anyone needing to work on a build. Just let me know!

6 Likes

6 Likes

Seems like the $3 Tesla Model 3 cells have landed at Batteryhookup!

4 Likes

It says 9.6a max discharge isn’t that a bit low? Are you getting some for an esk8?

1 Like

from BHU thread

2 Likes

From Tesla thread

2 Likes

also

3 Likes

Oh thanks man I should have seen that :sweat_smile:, interesting.

1 Like

mooch might be doing a test soon as well

6 Likes

Torqueboards havin a sale

3 Likes

sigh, my order is supposed to ship starting todayish…

Get em in!
TB is the best!!!

Yeah another site lists them at 3C… Afaik there are no official numbers, but we’re thinking 15A continuous is probably a pretty reasonable expectation, and I’ve seen some numbers along those lines from testing on some other forums.

1 Like

This is really tempting man, they might sell out quick tho.

1 Like

How on earth can i get those batteries to EU for reasonable shipping? 75 usd for 100 is steep considering the tax likey is 25% on top

2 Likes

I don’t think you’ll get a better deal for shipping batteries across an ocean. Maybe by sea but small quantity isn’t cheap either once you add broker and other fees. Unless there are fedex or DHL surface services between your country and the US, I know I don’t :cry:

BHU is prob your only option as bigbattery doesn’t ship international, could be wrong.

'parently some of these “used tesla cells” are also from the china giga?? It would make sense then that some of those would stay on that side of the world.

1 Like

What’s BHU?

1 Like

BATTERY HOOKUP

BCH = Battery glaring issue with your good deal

3 Likes

€ 124,84 40%OFF | Cubierta de monopatín eléctrico BRT01 (cubierta + caja de batería + Panel de calefacción + cinta de agarre)

Don’t know the dimensions, nor the seller and the quality of the board. But for 120€ what else can you ask for?

5 Likes

Sketchy li-ion cell. If you want to build THE cheapest battery pack existing buy this shit. I have my board filled with them, they work great, but I don’t know how long will they last. Packs of 6 for 9,33€ that is 1’5 for every 3000 mAh cell. Use at your own risk and perfect practice building packs

1 Like