Good Deals Thread

Man I wish I could take credit. Thats an awesome project. It would be so fun to hide a bunch around a friend’s place and drive them crazy!

1 Like

Maytech coupon for their AliExpress shop. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I think this is decent? Can’t really tell, and I can’t remember if boosted have some battery BMS/validation shenanigans

1 Like

They do. Plus you run the risk of getting RLOD and if you connect the app it may lock you in a lower speed mode with no way of unlocking the highest mode ever again. (Not sure if smart peeps have found a way to fix this)

1 Like

Easiest way is to gut the stock electronics and use something better, like an actual li-ion battery and a VESC :joy:

2 Likes

$3.50 @ fivebelow

6 Likes

I know I’m not the only one who needs this.

3 Likes

That is a really good deal for 100 stickers, one stands out that @UFOskada definitely needs
Screenshot_20220428-083957_Amazon Shopping

6 Likes

Comes in a few different varieties too, but idk what the difference is. I accidentally threw out all my not-custom stickers with my old backpack T.T

1 Like

I’d get option 4 just for the ninja turtle santa cruz sticker.

1 Like

Im leaning number 2 just for the odd future ones
61ejqAQ9VXL.AC_SY1000

2 Likes

You could make a cool sticker bomb deck :+1:

1 Like

Imma cover my book shelf first, but yeah. I had a sticker bombed board for a while, kinda prefer sleek looks for my own these days.

1 Like

Sticker bomb then clear frit!!

2 Likes

Oh yeah that’s a great idea, or on the underside of an enclosure and lacquer it

2 Likes

I have successfully epoxied stickers on. Do a base coat first. And wait a while before you put em on. If not, it’s possible to peel off and take the epoxy with it. Or just fuck up the cure.

2 Likes

Yes, I bet it would look super cool!

1 Like

https://boardnamics.com/product-category/wheels/

Rock solid price for Kenda tubes/tires.

8 Likes

Whoa that is a surprisingly great deal

3 Likes

5 Likes