Good Deals Thread

Something something volumetric flow something something square of the quadratic something something gotta carry the one.

That’s all I got chief.

11 Likes

I blame you for my recent purchase.

2 Likes

Glad to hear I’m not the only degenerate sucker for cheap stuff.

2 Likes

Sale starts tomorrow 11/11

https://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-electric-sketeboard.html

3 Likes

I got the notification for this too, lots of tires on sale on related items too

For EU people:

US $81.37 25% Off | 75100 FOC Single Drive ESC 75V 100A Brushless Sensor Motor Speed ControllerBase on VESC for Electric Skateboard Ebike

€74 including VAT and shipping

5 Likes

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

grafik

1 Like

Oh boi I do not like the sound of that

maybe a one off special firmware? Or translation error who knows.

I was concerned for a sec that it wouldn’t even let you update parameters or something, but at least there’s this

1 Like

Super sale start know

7 Likes

@XBoard Will you be getting the medium sized shielding gloves back in stock anytime soon?

1 Like

If anyone can edit wikis I wonder if this will turn into affiliates constantly putting their own codes and deleting other……. Just a sec gotta sign up to be an affiliate everywhere.

You can see what the edits were, deletions and all. And not “anyone” can edit a wiki, you have to be a certain level. I’d like to think none of us would delete someone else’s code

Also - even if you did all that, the amount of sales wouldn’t be worth the effort, its really just so people have access to the discounts.

1 Like

Was mostly joking but yeah this community is based on helping/sharing so I don’t think anyone would be selfish like that.

2 Likes

If I find anyone deleting a code to add their affiliate, I will find where they live, drag them out of their home, and subject them to watching a mike beard video on loop

7 Likes

I’d like to see you try, shorty :grimacing: jk

unrelated but
why does everyone believe I’m short :rofl:

1 Like

You have that semi aggressive vibe short people have because they need to compensate.

If you aren’t short, you might want to think about some things. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

I wasn’t part of this community last black friday. You guys know who has good deals on that day?

2 Likes